Is there anyone hotter than Mariska Hargitay?

ACor58

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, there are several hotter than her. While she's attractive, I feel fairly confident that I could go out in one of the more uppety restaurant/bars in downtown Richmond and pull out 5 better looking women than this one.

Than I need to move to downtown Richmond.

Maybe because she is 43. I'm guessing you are closer to half that. In time my young friend, in time.

As far as Jovavich or however you spell her last name, I'll give you a list of 40 that are hotter (IMHO):

Jeri Ryan

Natalie Portman

Eva Longoria

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Allysa Milano

Jaime Lynn Sigler

Giada Di Laurentiis

Angelina Jolie

Sonya Walger

Halle Berry

Eva Mendes

Salma Hayek

Penelepe Cruz

Julia Roberts

Famke Janssen

Anna Paquin

Kate Hudson

Reese Witherspoon

Kristy Swanson

Courtney Cox

Jennifer Aniston

Kari Wuhrer

Amy Smart

Carmen Electra

Molly Sims

Jennifer Garner

Gisele Bündchen

Heidi Klum

Moon Bloodgood

Dianne Farr

Jolene Blalock

Lucy Liu

Keira Knightley

Kate Beckinsale

Bridget Moynahan

Demi Moore

Piper Perabo

Maria Bello

Jennifer Connelly

:wallbash:

Thank you for not putting cameron diaz on this thread. I can't stand her.

Than I need to move to downtown Richmond.

Hey, come on down. But I mean seriously, do any of you ever leave your houses and go out somewhere nice where hot chicks would even be? Some of you have to quit posting 5,000 messages every two days and get out of your house a little bit.

Every city has a uppety section of town. Take Richmond. West End or Western Chesterfield, and almost every restaurant that people can't use coupons at, you can find women like this. Best part about it is that even the chicks working at these places (mainly hostesses) are hot. They are a dime a dozen. Hell, take the good sections of town and go to Target, Barnes and Noble, Borders, Kirklands, Pier One Imports, or even Michaels or some kind of crap stores like that. HOT HOT HOT chicks, everywhere, and yes, even over 40 yrs old. American Family Fitness clubs.....sometimes the YMCA's, or Starbucks. It's amazing how many hot chicks are out there. All over the place. Hell, just after rush hour, cruise through a nice neighborhood, look at all of the hot MILF's who don't work walking their dogs. So easy.

Come on people.......you surely have good looking women in your cities. Which brings us full circle.....is there anyone hotter than this chick in the first post? Ummmmm, yeah, all over the place. No doubt about it.

Is there anyone hotter than questions have to invlove women with exotic, different looks. This woman, however, is just your plain jane good looking chick.

Whoa dude are you serious? This chick looks like she is 40... I can show you about a million chicks hotter than her.... Starting with....

http://www.erzaweb.com/FDP/Milla%20Jovovich%202.jpg

She's the girl in my avatar. #1 in my book.. Here are a couple more...

http://www.mundodescargas.com/2k6/servicio...vich_medium.jpg

http://i.xanga.com/bodyofone/Milla%20Jovovich%2001.jpg

God she's so effing hot....

T_R

She is about 43....which just makes her hotter cuz she seems more accessible and more experienced;)

Maybe because she is 43. I'm guessing you are closer to half that. In time my young friend, in time.

As far as Jovavich or however you spell her last name, I'll give you a list of 40 that are hotter (IMHO):

Jeri Ryan

Natalie Portman

Eva Longoria

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Allysa Milano

Jaime Lynn Sigler

Giada Di Laurentiis

Angelina Jolie

Sonya Walger

Halle Berry

Eva Mendes

Salma Hayek

Penelepe Cruz

Julia Roberts

Famke Janssen

Anna Paquin

Kate Hudson

Reese Witherspoon

Kristy Swanson

Courtney Cox

Jennifer Aniston

Kari Wuhrer

Amy Smart

Carmen Electra

Molly Sims

Jennifer Garner

Gisele Bündchen

Heidi Klum

Moon Bloodgood

Dianne Farr

Jolene Blalock

Lucy Liu

Keira Knightley

Kate Beckinsale

Bridget Moynahan

Demi Moore

Piper Perabo

Maria Bello

Jennifer Connelly

:wacko:

I like your taste in women!

And, yeah BlueFire, she's on Law & Order but it's the crappy version where someone gets raped every episode. Over on the 'real' Law & Order, every assistant DA from the past 10 years is hotter even if the show took a nosedive the past few years.

Um yeah, it follows the Sex Crimes Unit of New York City, what do you expect? :wacko: