Old people can't take the pressure

ieatcrayonz

I have as much or more respect for old people than anyone but they just can't seem to take any pressure at all. Some old bat assumed the role of world's oldest person four days ago when the previous antique croaked. You would think she would want to hold the title with dignity. We all look up to old people as role models and for lessons in life.

What does this one do? She dies four days later. Four days? That is the only life lesson she has for us? Choke under pressure after four days?

Pressure

We probably should not put so much pressure on old people because they can't take it.

Old people can't take the pressure

Anyone else assume that this was going to be a post about Depends?

Crayonz...while i attempt to emulate you and hope one day to walk in your footprints--and yes slashdev even one day hold a light saver...you must stop the old person bashing. It is time for you to forgive and forget. Should your grandmother have forced you to wear frilly undergarments whenever you messed yourself? No, but, she was a product of her environment. Her way of dealing with your 'mistakes' was a direct result of mess marketing and organized religion. It is time for you to offer her your unconditional forgiveness. Remember, an eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

Forgive my brother. The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problems, and you are capable of much.

Anyone else assume that this was going to be a post about Depends?

Crayonz...while i attempt to emulate you and hope one day to walk in your footprints--and yes slashdev even one day hold a light saver...you must stop the old person bashing. It is time for you to forgive and forget. Should your grandmother have forced you to wear frilly undergarments whenever you messed yourself? No, but, she was a product of her environment. Her way of dealing with your 'mistakes' was a direct result of mess marketing and organized religion. It is time for you to offer her your unconditional forgiveness. Remember, an eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

Forgive my brother. The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problems, and you are capable of much.

Here were the first words of my post

I have as much or more respect for old people than anyone

What part of that did you misunderstand? You have much more apprentice work to do than even I thought.