Tyra Banks

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's 5'10" and 161 pounds.

I wish I were 5"10 and 161 pounds (for the record, I'm two inches shorter and 50 pounds heavier than Tyra claims).

But then again, I'm not a retired supermodel turned talk-show host, but a 37 year old sedentary lawyer.

God bless her. A little junk in the trunk isn't going to hurt anything. Life is too short to give a rat's heinie about whether your a few pounds over model size. Maybe after vacation she'll drop a few pounds, maybe not. To be honest I could afford to drop more than a few my own self.

God bless her. A little junk in the trunk isn't going to hurt anything. Life is too short to give a rat's heinie about whether your a few pounds over model size. Maybe after vacation she'll drop a few pounds, maybe not. To be honest I could afford to drop more than a few my own self.

Belly fat is what you need to worry about. All sorts of diseases are increased when you gain weight around the middle. Beer guts are really, really unhealthy.

Belly fat is what you need to worry about. All sorts of diseases are increased when you gain weight around the middle. Beer guts are really, really unhealthy.

If this weren't your board I would seriously recommend you be banned for life for that comment. :wallbash:

So could most of the people that are calling her fat.

The picture that everyone is talking about it clearly modified to make her look bigger. Banks is on the cover of people and is not ever close to the picture in question. I guess some people believe anything posted on the internet.

Sadly, I would take the other photo as being unedited then the one on the cover of People.

Magazines like People always airbrush the photos to make the people on the cover look flawless. If ou actually were to meet most celebrities and models in real life, you'd find out modst of them look alot worse then they do when they are on the cover of a magazine

Sadly, I would take the other photo as being unedited then the one on the cover of People.

Magazines like People always airbrush the photos to make the people on the cover look flawless. If ou actually were to meet most celebrities and models in real life, you'd find out modst of them look alot worse then they do when they are on the cover of a magazine

I agree for the most part, most magazines do hide flaws and I have stated that in other posts. But to airbrush those thunder thighs in the other picture you'd need a leaf blower...

You can airbrush minor flaws, but come on dude!!

Also if you have a strong stomach, watch her show. She looks pretty good to me and to my knowledge you can't airbrush on TV (yet).

I agree for the most part, most magazines do hide flaws and I have stated that in other posts. But to airbrush those thunder thighs in the other picture you'd need a leaf blower...

You can airbrush minor flaws, but come on dude!!

I'm not saying both haven't been airbrushed

As for her show, Thats alright, I have better things to do, like anything other then watching her show

Nah..I think it just means we are fat. If tyra wants to pack on a few pounds, good for her. Its not like she is hoping to bed any of us on this board.

Perhaps the most profound statement I've ever read on this board. :wacko: