Need to Change on Offense

Mikedag

I know losman is hurt but he should see the field when healthy. he shouldn't be rushed back but NEEDS to be on the field when healthy.

Evans needs more touches, alot more. Every time he touches it he produces. Why are we keeping him bottled up?

Willis - he should start next week vs miami - lets see what he can do against a good D. Why still start Henry? I hear "Well he did nothing to lose his job" Look the team is 0-4 which is a reason for anyone to lose their job. Why keep things the way they are? Because we are keeping the games close? Thats BS. Once the D gets vincent and lawyer back they will be fine but the O needs to be opened up. I know all we heard was "We will be a running team" but its not working! The coaches and front office can't be afraid to admit this O is not working and try something else. I thought we brought MM and TC here because the were great Offensive minds. Where is the creativity I saw when they were in pitt?

I don't want to hear that we should be 2-2, or that we have only lost by so many points. Bottom line - The O scored 14 pts - highest output of the season and 2 first rounders were the reason (Willis and Evans)

We have to play to win, we can't play just to keep it close