I truly hate this time of year

duey

I just heard a stat that kelly had 2 TDs and 7 INTs in his super bowl career. I had no idea he was that terrible in the Super Bowl.

yeah, and funny how the guy who says Reed's SB performances should keep him out of the Hall. Can you imagine him saying Jim shouldn't be in the Hall? Get a rope!

One other thing, if it wasn't for Reed, we wouldn't have been in ANY super bowl. There would be no "comeback" without him....

yeah, and funny how the guy who says Reed's SB performances should keep him out of the Hall. Can you imagine him saying Jim shouldn't be in the Hall? Get a rope!

One other thing, if it wasn't for Reed, we wouldn't have been in ANY super bowl. There would be no "comeback" without him....

Same for Thurman; he sucked in 3 straight SB's! But should hat keep him out the Hall? HE!! NO!!! If it wasn't for him just like Andre we wouldn't have made 4 straight SB. I just wish we had got Ted Washington a couple of years earlier for if we did we would have won at least 2 of those Super Bowls; even with Kelso playing 50 yards off the LOS!

Can you imagine the talk if WE were playing in the game...
I can imagine it. And I would love it.

It would be wonderful to have that "we're in the big game" feeling again. I remember doing absolutely nothing all day on those Sundays. Just pacing around the house, looking at the clock, and waiting for the game to start. Yeah, they always ended badly but I'd love to have that much on the line again as a Bills fan. Even if we ended up losing another one.

I think the Bills would be the team everyone pulled for should they make the Super Bowl ever again. We're basically the Chicago Cubs at this point. The team is better known for its fan base than winning the big games.

So much talk about the four straight losses...about wide right...about Thurman's helmet. I'm so proud of those teams, but man does it hurt this time of year. <_<

I couldn't agree more, mix the "I miss the Bills playing" blues with the complete lack of sunlight in upstate NY and the memories of the early 90's and things just get all dreary and melancholy.

I just go live in my madden fantasy world where the Bills have great drafts every year and win every game by at least 70 points.

I just heard a stat that kelly had 2 TDs and 7 INTs in his super bowl career. I had no idea he was that terrible in the Super Bowl.

I think he had something like 5 turnovers against the Redskins in XXVI.

Man, But if Don Beebe, Thurman Thomas and Reed don't drop those sure TDs in the 1st quarter of that game, that might have been pretty close...

I think he had something like 5 turnovers against the Redskins in XXVI.

Man, But if Don Beebe, Thurman Thomas and Reed don't drop those sure TDs in the 1st quarter of that game, that might have been pretty close...

In that SB it was Beebe, Kenneth Davis, McKellar dropping sure TD passes. While Reed dropped a few passes in SB XXV he never drop any TD passes in any of our 4 SB losses. Now losing his compusure and slammimg his helmet down for a 15 yard penalty is a different story...

I just go live in my madden fantasy world where the Bills have great drafts every year and win every game by at least 70 points.

<_< That's so funny...that's what I do to. It all seems so easy on Madden...I've got JP throwing for 400+ a game with Evans being able to beat any defender for 3 TDs a game!