What Clown will post something like this?

What blind fool is going to come on to this board and post some nonsense THIS week? Stuff like: "We're still going to win the superbowl fellas. . .

"we're still gonna go 10-6 and make the playoffs. . ."

"we'll turn this thing all around starting this week. . ."

"Oh, yeah we'll beat the fish 34-10 this week. . ."

This type of posts are hilarious. What kind of fantasy world do these people live in? What football games are they watching? What team are they watching?

Please folks, refrain from this type of ridiculous post as the week goes on. Lets get back to reality. This is about a 5-11 team this year and Dallas is getting a top 10 pick at least. We have holes everywhere. We must accept it.

What blind fool is going to come on to this board and post some nonsense THIS week? Stuff like:  "We're still going to win the superbowl fellas. . .

This type of posts are hilarious. What kind of fantasy world do these people live in? What football games are they watching? What team are they watching?

Please folks, refrain from this type of ridiculous post as the week goes on. Lets get back to reality. This is about a 5-11 team this year and Dallas is getting a top 10 pick at least. We have holes everywhere. We must accept it.

64402[/snapback]

Actually go the 'other' board if you want to read that happy HS.

This board is usually quite rational.

What blind fool is going to come on to this board and post some nonsense THIS week? Stuff like:  "We're still going to win the superbowl fellas. . .

64402[/snapback]

If it's me you are referring to sir, I beg to differ with you.

Guest Happy Camper
Actually, I see that type of riduculousness on this board ALL the time. In fact, there's a thread on here right now where some guy says we can "still go 9-3 the rest of the way" Hmmm. . .

64451[/snapback]

Have you seen the other thread that appears weekly - "We're gonna win this week I can feel it!"

Or my other personal favorite threads:

"Tom Donahoe is one of the best GM's in the league!"

"It's not all Drew's fault"

P.S. Mark Brunell really sucks. He could challenge Drew for most overpaid QB who should be retired!