What ever it takes to get elected Right??

Like marrying Bill?

It just tears people up that they "kept it together"... Doesn't it?

Make all the excuses in the world... Everybody would have just loved to see it all come crashing down in Jim Baker-Tammy Faye fashion...

Sure question their motive, question their love... Whatever, but it just tears people up...

Wow! Damn if you do, damn if you don't...

It just tears people up that they "kept it together"... Doesn't it?

Make all the excuses in the world... Everybody would have just loved to see it all come crashing down in Jim Baker-Tammy Faye fashion...

Sure question their motive, question their love... Whatever, but it just tears people up...

Wow! Damn if you do, damn if you don't...

They prefer the Reagan model where Jane Wyman divorced him after he cheated behind her back with Nancy Davis, or Newt Gingrich who was seeing another woman when his wife was sick in the hospital, or Rudi Guliani who was going out in public with his current (2nd or 3rd wife, I lost count) while still married to the previous wife. Hypocracy, thy name is conservatism.

They prefer the Reagan model where Jane Wyman divorced him after he cheated behind her back with Nancy Davis, or Newt Gingrich who was seeing another woman when his wife was sick in the hospital, or Rudi Guliani who was going out in public with his current (2nd or 3rd wife, I lost count) while still married to the previous wife. Hypocracy, thy name is conservatism.

Why go into politics if you're not going to get some booty.

What's wrong with admitting a mistake in judgment? Too bad more people don't do so (like the current administration).

I guess when she said I’m going to make the upstate economy my priority that was a “mistake in judgment” too because she has done jack sh-- to help it! Shumers done a heck of a lot more on that front.

I guess when she said I’m going to make the upstate economy my priority that was a “mistake in judgment” too because she has done jack sh-- to help it! Shumers done a heck of a lot more on that front.

Give her a break, her plan is just starting to produce.

See she's running for president, which means there's going to be alot more reporters in New York state to cover her campaign. These reporters are going to stay in New York hotels, eat at New York restaurants, drive cars rented in state, buy gasoline at New York gas stations, etc

Just think of all the money New Yorkers stand to make off those out of state reporters!

OK, thats all I could come up with

But seriously, did the voters of New York actually expect she'd use the Senate for anything other than a stepping stone to the White House?

But seriously, did the voters of New York actually expect she'd use the Senate for anything other than a stepping stone to the White House?
My grandmother thought she was really coming to help. She was 84 or 85 at the time, though, and I don't know what everyone else's excuse was.

Politicians in general are people who crave power and attention but Hillary Clinton seems like the most insincere politician I've ever seen. It seems like she will literally say anything if she thinks it will help her win. And the weird part is that people in her campaign are pretty open about constantly trying to change her image.

I don't know where you got your information from, but it's wrong. Jane Wyman divorced Reagan in 1949. Nancy Davis didn't even meet Reagan until the 1950s.

Don't confuse the libs with the facts.

Newt's first wife signing the divorce papers in her hospital room was HER idea. I saw an interview with her when this first came up. They were getting a divorce already when she was diagnosed with cancer. She said "lets get this over with' and asked him to bring the papers the next time he brought the kids to visit her.