Indecent Proposal

meazza

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writ...spot/index.html

1. Sex sells: Doesn't it always? One young woman calling herself "Miami bound girl" is offering what she coyly bills as "Indecent Proposal: a night with ME for SuperBowl Tickets." (OK, that's not really coy.) She says that she wants tickets to surprise her fiancé, and stresses that she is "not selling sex!" Then again, she adds hopefully: "Hell, if I am drunk enough ... and you are cute enough ... maybe we will hit it off and be romantic." Don't worry, fellas, there's a picture included. The only catch is that this has to be a "secret" because her fiancé "would be upset if he knew how I got the tickets." Don't worry, we'll keep this just between us.

Who the hell would give up tickets to the superbowl for a date with a girl that may or may not be good looking, and as well might not even put out?

What's even worse, she will get her tickets and not even put out.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writ...spot/index.html

1. Sex sells: Doesn't it always? One young woman calling herself "Miami bound girl" is offering what she coyly bills as "Indecent Proposal: a night with ME for SuperBowl Tickets." (OK, that's not really coy.) She says that she wants tickets to surprise her fiancé, and stresses that she is "not selling sex!" Then again, she adds hopefully: "Hell, if I am drunk enough ... and you are cute enough ... maybe we will hit it off and be romantic." Don't worry, fellas, there's a picture included. The only catch is that this has to be a "secret" because her fiancé "would be upset if he knew how I got the tickets." Don't worry, we'll keep this just between us.

Who the hell would give up tickets to the superbowl for a date with a girl that may or may not be good looking, and as well might not even put out?

What's even worse, she will get her tickets and not even put out.

Her fiance would certainly be suprised if he found out how she managed to get those tickets!

Her fiance would certainly be suprised if he found out how she managed to get those tickets!

What's funny is, this girl will probably get caught. I mean, if her husbands a football fan, chances are he checks out cnnsi.com.