Air America in Liberal Santa Cruz

And they are different than listeners of Franken, Rhodes, or Schultz how?

the difference is there is a lot less of them. you could subsitute "clinton" for bush in the quote in the OP and it would still be entirely accurate. the blowhards on both sides add nothing to the debate. but for some reason, whatever it may be, the blowhards on the right find themselves with a larger and more supportive audience. why that is, i have no idea.

the difference is there is a lot less of them. you could subsitute "clinton" for bush in the quote in the OP and it would still be entirely accurate. the blowhards on both sides add nothing to the debate. but for some reason, whatever it may be, the blowhards on the right find themselves with a larger and more supportive audience. why that is, i have no idea.

Most blowhards on the right I know are willing to listen to someone who agrees with them

Most blowhards on the left I know aren't as willing to listen to anyone, regardless of their ideology, because they prefer the sound of their own voice

he the quote is good and that's all! Even Rich could write a couple of good words once in a while! (by the way what ever happened to him?!!)

Hey Olivier, I've been really getting into the fabulously trashy "Glue-wave" bands coming out of France, like The Normals, The Cheeraks and Crash Normal. Spectacular lo-fi garage-punk, straight out of the gutter. Kudos to your countymen. Great stuff.

EDIT: For the luddites that won't download any of the freebie mp3s, here's a live clip of The Normals tearing it up in a dingy club.

Most blowhards on the right I know are willing to listen to someone who agrees with them

Most blowhards on the left I know aren't as willing to listen to anyone, regardless of their ideology, because they prefer the sound of their own voice

I don't know, I don't listen to political talk radio at all. I have seen Bill O'Reilly's show a few times, and he doesn't seem so willing to listen to opposing viewpoints. He may be atypical of blowhards on the right though.

Hey Olivier, I've been really getting into the fabulously trashy "Glue-wave" bands coming out of France, like The Normals, The Cheeraks and Crash Normal. Spectacular lo-fi garage-punk, straight out of the gutter. Kudos to your countymen. Great stuff.

EDIT: For the luddites that won't download any of the freebie mp3s, here's a live clip of The Normals tearing it up in a dingy club.

i have never heard of any of those bands sorry! I'll check later what kind of stuff they make. Thanks for the links