Two America's

Why are people begrudging him?... So what, he is a limo liberal... What, you gotta give a vow of poverty to be a liberal? Give all your money away? You can still fight for the advancement of the less fortunate and live the fortunate life...

His tax value will exceed 6 million, at least he is paying them instead of pissing and whining about them...

More of the fortunate should build digs like this, surely will swell the tax levies!

:rolleyes:

Now maybe he is skirting taxes by building that in a pretty low tax area... If that is the case, then you can find fault in him for being a hypocrite... But, if location or his selection of location had no bearing on this... What is the problem?

There is no doubt that there is TWO America's...

what did they do with all the trees that got cut down so this !@#$ could build such a big house .

Man, I wonder how he will heat and cool that thing. Hasnt he heard of Global Warming and energy conservation?

Typical Limo Liberal. Do as I say not as I do

Typical Limo Liberal. Do as I say not as I do

Why? Does Edward's brand of limo libs say you can't build a big house?

<_<

Now, again... IMO if he has selected THIS CHOICE to avoid paying taxes or lessen his tax burden... Then I'd say he is a hypocrite... He is from N. Carolina... Can't fault him there...

I don't see him pissing and moaning about his tax liability though...

:worthy:

Wouldn't it just be better if he had this attitude?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/barbara2.asp

Let them eat cake!

Why do you insist on pointing out the flawed behavior of others to try to prove a point? Wrong is wrong. Hypocricy is Hypocrisy. I dont care if your John Edwards, Hillary Clinton, Barbara bush or Mother Theresa...its still wrong. Pulling a random Barbara Bush quote from the ether has NO bearing on anything in this thread except make you look even more disconnected with reality than most of us already know you are.

I Notice you are staying awfully quiet in the Hillary 2003 thread. Perhaps you should go over there and post the George Allen mcacca video. That'll show em!