The bills listening to the Wall?

Marv Levy is known to have said something along these lines... If you listen to the fans, you'll be sitting with them eventually. I happen to think that Amobi Okoye may actually achieve his vast potential in the N.F.L., and would be a fine pick by the Bills, but Levi Brown could easily be the pick on April 28th, as an example!!

The Bills, perhaps not. But, the fella that writes those articles.... definitely. There have been numerous occasions I read one of his articles and think.. all he's doing is summarizing the top 3or 4 threads on TSW.

What link? It's an error message. Is that the message?

Somehow I find it hard to believe that OBD spends much time sniffing fan sites, even one so fine as this.

I'll bet more goes on at OBD on a slow news day that if the facts were known on TBD, we'd be kept in a tizzy for months.

The business is going on over there at OBD. This - at TBD - is a few cents worth of opinion and a lot of nonsense.

And I for one am happy with things being that way.

For example, I would not want to overhear the conversations that will be had regarding cutting Nate.

You have to view his contract negotiations in that light. If they don't re-sign him, they're in effect cutting him.

I don't want to know the details.

For all we know they've got some Wide Receiver in their cross hairs and will snap him up if he's available at #12.

I'd rather be surprised by that. It's sorta like Christmas and my birthday all at once - with a football flair.

"With the twelfth pick in the draft, The Buffalo Bills pick Sidney Glick, Wide Receiver - Monroe Community College. New England is on the clock with the 13th pick in a trade with St. Louis."