Media Not Covering 'Enormous Successes' In Iraq!

"Something" needs to be done! SOMETHING! I can't believe we didn't think of that before. We should do "Something"!

What an incredible plan! Alert the Pentagon!

While we're at it, we should do "something" to fix Buffalo's economy and "something else" to cure cancer.

No, you got it all wrong. We just need the media to show the "Enormous Progress" that really, honestly, I promise truely has been been made and everything will be honkey dory. This is, in essence, a problem about message, nothing more :mellow::angry::lol:

No, you got it all wrong. We just need the media to show the "Enormous Progress" that really, honestly, I promise truely has been been made and everything will be honkey dory. This is, in essence, a problem about message, nothing more :angry::lol::lol:

I doubt Cheney was saying that the only problem in Iraq was our crappy media. :mellow:

Not that it matters. You are only here to say and believe anything you can that makes the Bush administration look bad. As Darin showed a few posts back, you haven't given any thought to the long term ramifications of withdrawal.

I doubt Cheney was saying that the only problem in Iraq was our crappy media. :mellow:

Not that it matters. You are only here to say and believe anything you can that makes the Bush administration look bad. As Darin showed a few posts back, you haven't given any thought to the long term ramifications of withdrawal.

No, Cheney was saying there was "Enormous Progress" which is bull sh!!t.

And my answer for when we pull out is that it won't matter what we do, what is going to happen will happen, sooner or later. All that remands to be seen is how many lives and how much money we end up wasting on this adventure

No, Cheney was saying there was "Enormous Progress" which is bull sh!!t.

And my answer for when we pull out is that it won't matter what we do, what is going to happen will happen, sooner or later. All that remands to be seen is how many lives and how much money we end up wasting on this adventure

In other words: You haven't given any thought to the long term ramifications of withdrawal.

It's amazing. For all the posts you have, all you ever really say is "BUSH SUCKS! CHENEY SUCKS! BUSH SUCKS! CHENEY SUCKS!" That's pretty much the only thing you bring to the table on this message board.

It's amazing. For all the posts you have, all you ever really say is "BUSH SUCKS! CHENEY SUCKS! BUSH SUCKS! CHENEY SUCKS!" That's pretty much the only thing you bring to the table on this message board.

No, in all seriousness, I think that's how you read any criticism at all of Bush and his failed war. You have been programmed well.

No, in all seriousness, I think that's how you read any criticism at all of Bush and his failed war. You have been programmed well.
This, coming from one of the most shameless party hacks this board has ever seen, is one of the greatest moments of irony in PPP history.

There are people around here who have valid criticisms of Bush, etc. You aren't one of them. You log in every day to start a new thread about how much you don't like Bush/Cheney - usually by copying and pasting something you read.

This, coming from one of the most shameless party hacks this board has ever seen, is one of the greatest moments of irony in PPP history.

There are people around here who have valid criticisms of Bush, etc. You aren't one of them. You log in every day to start a new thread about how much you don't like Bush/Cheney - usually by copying and pasting something you read.

And you instantly dismiss any criticism of Bush as invalid. You see a criticism of Bush and instantly think the person is biased by hate. You say the entire media is full of idiots, yet Cheney is right. That's really a child's argument, "Oh, they're stupid." And you left open the possibility of it being a vast anti-Bush conspiracy or something. You ignore my points about government institutions saying the same thing I am because they do not jive with your Bush love. You Bush supporters are blind to reality. Kind of like zombies or something. At least in your world Iraq is a place that has seen "Enormous Progress." Just don't trip over the bodies lying everywhere.

I'm more interested in this question. Bush and especially Cheney like to pull out the war on terror as the trump card to any question on the amount of power they are trying to consolidate into the executive position.

Once and for all, Bush supporters, conservatives, right-leaners (and I know none of these are necessarily the same thing): would you feel comfortable with a Democrat or a liberal having all this power -- power, essentially, to sidestep any legislation and even the constitution? If not, prove to me that this is not a hypocritical position.

And you instantly dismiss any criticism of Bush as invalid. You see a criticism of Bush and instantly think the person is biased by hate.

No, this only applies to you because I can see you are full of hate (for Bush, Cheney, etc.) and that you are only here to pump up the Democrats. You do the same schtick with every new thread (and that's a lot of threads). There isn't one soundbyte you've missed.

You have a strange, sad history of posts here. A few weeks back you were telling us how Bush is a worse person than O.J. Simpson and before that you were telling us how happy you were to see Rick Santorum's daughter cry. No offense, but I don't take you seriously.

Criticism of Bush is appropriate and deserved on many fronts, but I can't stand your constant barrage of new threads full of anti-Bush soundbytes (the latest was calling the war "Bush's adventure" a few posts back). You can't even explain your own views, which more than one poster has asked you to do.

Just stop already.

1) No, this only applies to you because I can see you are full of hate (for Bush, Cheney, etc.) and that you are only here to pump up the Democrats. You do the same schtick with every new thread (and that's a lot of threads). There isn't one soundbyte you've missed.

2) You have a strange, sad history of posts here. A few weeks back you were telling us how Bush is a worse person than O.J. Simpson and before that you were telling us how happy you were to see Rick Santorum's daughter cry. No offense, but I don't take you seriously.

3) Criticism of Bush is appropriate and deserved on many fronts, but I can't stand your constant barrage of new threads full of anti-Bush soundbytes (the latest was calling the war "Bush's adventure" a few posts back). You can't even explain your own views, which more than one poster has asked you to do.

Just stop already.

1) You are criticizing me for being political on a politics board? Wow! That takes some type of flight from reality on your part. Say, do you criticize all the liberal bashers that infest this board? Or do you join them? And BTW, you are wrong that all my posts are Bush bases, simply not true. Try and get your facts straight next time.

2) You can't take me serious? No kidding? You don't take anything serious unless it comes straight from Mr. "Enormous Prgress" himself. You simply dismiss the entire media, in all its forms as a bunch of "stupid people." A 12 year old can do better than that.

3) Sorry chum, I explain my views, you just turn your brain off when you read them. Why? Because you only see the Conservative view as truth. That's it. Any other explination, fact or piece of evidence is instantly discredited by it flying counter to your Republican perspective. And yes, I consider this "Bush's Adventure." He wanted to play "War President," and be a big hero, something he strangely didn't want to do in Nam when he might have actually had to put himself on the line. I have very little respect for Bush, and if you do you have no been paying very close attention to what has happened lately.

1) You are criticizing me for being political on a politics board? Wow! That takes some type of flight from reality on your part. Say, do you criticize all the liberal bashers that infest this board? Or do you join them? And BTW, you are wrong that all my posts are Bush bases, simply not true. Try and get your facts straight next time.

2) You can't take me serious? No kidding? You don't take anything serious unless it comes straight from Mr. "Enormous Prgress" himself. You simply dismiss the entire media, in all its forms as a bunch of "stupid people." A 12 year old can do better than that.

3) Sorry chum, I explain my views, you just turn your brain off when you read them. Why? Because you only see the Conservative view as truth. That's it. Any other explination, fact or piece of evidence is instantly discredited by it flying counter to your Republican perspective. And yes, I consider this "Bush's Adventure." He wanted to play "War President," and be a big hero, something he strangely didn't want to do in Nam when he might have actually had to put himself on the line. I have very little respect for Bush, and if you do you have no been paying very close attention to what has happened lately.

Alright, whatever. :rolleyes:

He's not criticizing you for being political, he's calling a spade a spade. He states that you hate Bush which is obvious from your posts. Why this would bother you even slightly is beyond me. You hate the guy, why get your panties in a wad when someone points that out?

He's not criticizing you for being political, he's calling a spade a spade. He states that you hate Bush which is obvious from your posts. Why this would bother you even slightly is beyond me. You hate the guy, why get your panties in a wad when someone points that out?

First off, sorry about missing that zero on 50,000. And you are really missing the point here. You see people try and pass off criticizim of Bush as simple irrational hate. Its not. The guy is a total fvck up. My dislike of the clown is very rational and soundly based in reality as I am willing to prove anytime.