Van Halen Reuniting with David Lee Roth for Tour

millbank

gay no, I have never been a fan, and in recent years I have really found eddie's "ego" to become even more annoying

Am I the only one who thinks that Van Halen is the gayest band of all time. I can't stand any of those choads or their music.

Its alreayd starting....

Michael Anthony was not invited to participate becuase Eddie VH is mad at him for playing with Sammy Hagar the last few years.

How DARE Anthony try to make money??!!!??

Eddie is the most egotistical tool, its beyong belief.

That said, as a lifelong VH fan who never got to see them with Dave, Im so psyched for this concert!!!! For me, it will be one of those "now I can die in peace" moments.

That said, as a lifelong VH fan who never got to see them with Dave, Im so psyched for this concert!!!! For me, it will be one of those "now I can die in peace" moments.

I saw the Women & Children First tour in Dallas. A top-5 concert of mine.

Its alreayd starting....

Michael Anthony was not invited to participate becuase Eddie VH is mad at him for playing with Sammy Hagar the last few years.

How DARE Anthony try to make money??!!!??

Eddie is the most egotistical tool, its beyong belief.

I believe everything I read in the media too.

"I see it absolutely as an inevitability," Roth told Billboard.com last May of a potential reunion with his ex-bandmates. "To me, it's not rocket surgery.

:mellow::angry::lol:

:lol: That reminds me of Evil Kneivel getting interviewed for his "Greatest Misses" DVD. He says he does not wish to be like an average person, leading an oridinary life, breathing "carbon dioxide" :lol:

I believe everything I read in the media too.

So you know otherwise, huh? Or is it your lifelong dream to pi$$ on a post in each thread in some way?

It's fairly well known that Eddie dumped MA for two main reasons:

1. So Wolfgang could play in the band.

2. He was pi$$ed at MA for touring with Sammy.

So you know otherwise, huh?

Nope. I just don't believe much I see in the media.

Or is it your lifelong dream to pi$$ on a post in each thread in some way?

WTF do you care? Put me on ignore if my posts wad your panties so tightly. Trust me, it won't hurt my feelings.

It's fairly well known that Eddie dumped MA for two main reasons:

1. So Wolfgang could play in the band.

2. He was pi$$ed at MA for touring with Sammy.

It's fairly well known? You mean because of the video of EVH talking about it has been broadcast around the world? Or because that's the speculation and it makes enough sense so it's now gospel?

Nope. I just don't believe much I see in the media.

WTF do you care? Put me on ignore if my posts wad your panties so tightly. Trust me, it won't hurt my feelings.

It's fairly well known? You mean because of the video of EVH talking about it has been broadcast around the world? Or because that's the speculation and it makes enough sense so it's now gospel?

Fairly well known to me since I saw Eddie say so much in an interview with Howard Stern. Not quite speculation, more like fact.

And I don't really give a rats a$$ what you think, but I figured if you are gonna start poo-poo-ing what people have said in posts that you actually have something to back it up other than "dur i dont beleive tv".

Perhaps I expect too much from mods around here... :mellow:

Fairly well known to me since I saw Eddie say so much in an interview with Howard Stern. Not quite speculation, more like fact.

I don't doubt that he's pissed about the Sammy/Mike thing. There's also two sides to every story. Villianizing one side is generally BS, which was my point. I doubt Sammy/Mike is less to blame than Alex/Ed. Group dynamics are like that.

And I don't really give a rats a$$ what you think, but I figured if you are gonna start poo-poo-ing what people have said in posts that you actually have something to back it up other than "dur i dont beleive tv".

Has nothing to do with "not believing TV". It has to do with celebrity feuds and how juvenile they are. I simply don't care too much.

Perhaps I expect too much from mods around here... :mellow:

You mean because I was acting in the moderator capacity at the time? Why is it so hard for so many of you people to separate the two? Because I'm an unpaid guy who occasionally deletes a post or scolds a tard, I shouldn't ever say anything as controversial as: "I believe everything I read"? I guess on some pedantic level that would make sense.

I don't doubt that he's pissed about the Sammy/Mike thing. There's also two sides to every story. Villianizing one side is generally BS, which was my point. I doubt Sammy/Mike is less to blame than Alex/Ed. Group dynamics are like that.

Eddie is a bit of a jerk. I don't know that he was being villianized all that much.

Has nothing to do with "not believing TV". It has to do with celebrity feuds and how juvenile they are. I simply don't care too much.

Considering MA hasn't really had much to say on the topic, I'm hard pressed to call it a celebrity feud. More like Eddie running at the mouth.

You mean because I was acting in the moderator capacity at the time? Why is it so hard for so many of you people to separate the two? Because I'm an unpaid guy who occasionally deletes a post or scolds a tard, I shouldn't ever say anything as controversial as: "I believe everything I read"? I guess on some pedantic level that would make sense.

Fair enough, point taken.