Off season blues

bobinaz

I can only imagine what it's like in western NY during the offseason; at least the folks up there can talk about the Bills. But here in AZ, I might as well be on a deserted island. :blink:

The lack of reading material is killing me. Thank god for TBD. My comments on some of the recent posts; Jim Kelly would be a nice addition to the franchise, yes paint the end zones red again, clements and fletcher won't be back, yobouty will fill in perfectly, and magahee needs some serious competition if he wants to keep his job.

What is next in the off season? What are some important dates coming up besides March 1st?

What is next in the off season? What are some important dates coming up besides March 1st?

Isn't there a ton of Golf courses in Arizona ? Also you have the Grand Canyon, bunch of other beautiful canyons, the Meteor....so many natural beautiful things to see....

I guess the next thing for the Bills is to tender the right offers to their RFA and study which RFA from other teams they can make contract offers.

The 2nd biggest issue would be for them to decide if they should tag Fletcher or not.

Plus, I am assuming a big chunk of the coaching staff will be down in Mobile for scouting the seniors entering the draft.

And finally, there is still an EXCITING Superbowl to see in about 10 days.....