anybody notice bush touch pelosi's boob?

Most action she's had in years! :blink:

Out in the west, it started at 5 PM. Only saw when he introduced the Subway Hero. Pelosi looked like she had the "who farted" look.

he also mentioned dikembe motumbo, the baby einstein founder, and silver star winning soldier.

he spent at least a good 20 minutes on domestic issues (energy, education, economy, etc...) Then he went into terrorism and the war. Then he went into the whole recognizing the special guests

On conservative radio, her nickname is "Stretch" because of all the facelifts she's had. She almost can't close her eyes!

Well, she's had alot of work done, but considering conservatives' fondness for teenage boys, meth, oxycontin and gay prostitutes, that ain't sayin much.

Well, she's had alot of work done, but considering conservatives' fondness for teenage boys, meth, oxycontin and gay prostitutes, that ain't sayin much.

Bingo! There's an unwritten rule that if you're going to have a scandalous personal life, you have to be a conservative. Liberals' personal lives are always squeaky clean. :rolleyes:

Bingo! There's an unwritten rule that if you're going to have a scandalous personal life, you have to be a conservative. Liberals' personal lives are always squeaky clean. :rolleyes:

The difference of course is that conservatives are prone to condemn others while carrying on the same vices in secret.

The difference of course is that conservatives are prone to condemn others while carrying on the same vices in secret.

Sure, some are. I think conservatives are more likely to be hypocritical in the sex/drugs arena and liberals in the environment/money arena (libs who drive gas guzzlers and zip about in private jets, or who own companies who employ non-union non-benefit workers, etc.)

Personally, I'd pick a sex hypocrite over a money hypocrite when it comes to public servants, but that's just me.

Also, nothing gets people going quite like hypocrisy. The preaching that is heard when a hypocrite is exposed is as nasty and self-righteous as can be.

-Woolley

It's true the conservative movement as a whole espouses certain standards for both private and public life, and that some "conservatives" secretly don't live up to these standards. While not all conservative standards are necessarily for the best (think stem cell research), I don't believe you should stop aspiring toward high ideals in general just because of the danger of hypocrisy.