1987 in music.

Tux of Borg

Pete's long post....

Totally forgot about the Buttholes Surfers' stellar Locust Abortion Technician. It's heads and tails (literally and figuratively) my favorite release by them. Not sure how many of you are Butthole Surfer fans, but they've got their double live LP from the Hairway to Steven tour up on their website for a freebie download. It's the band at their best, although the visual experience was often more captivating than the aural one.

Double Live

That was before we knew George Michael was gay. :lol:

Interestingly, Denis Leary had a great line about that. He said after watching George Michael dance around in the first 15 seconds of the "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" video, we should have figured out he was gay then. :rolleyes:

B-):thumbsup:

Class of '87 here also. Christ, has it been that long already...

Pink Floyd- Momentary Lapse of Reason. Saw them 2nights in a row at the CNE Stadium in Toronto. The ticket was $25 dollars.

Saw them on the 1st show (monday 9/21, just after I turned 21). The lasers bouncing off the clouds and Echos were the highlights IMHO. Had to talk a professor into letting me skip out of an exam that day. (What a pain in the butt. Had to do the same thing to see Roger in '85 on the P&CoH tour.)