It seems that Washington has their usual salary cap issues...

Tipster19

The Redskins once again have overpaid some players and still have gaping holes to fill. Their WR corp is an expensive mess and their defense doesn't really scare anyone. Financially MaGahee could be attractive for them while they platoon him with Ladell Betts and we would still secure our backfield as we get rid of this idiot. We are well under the cap and could afford such a move, especially if Portis were to be restructured. This is only a basic idea but one that might be worth expanding on. I'm just not sure if the "high character" criteria comes into play here, seeing that we're still dealing with a player from The U.

Yeah, because they need portis AND mcgahee. `

I think he wrote that Portis would go to the Bills

We do people think the 'skins are in any cap problem? this happens every year and then somehow they end up with the most cap room

And McGahee (the idiot as you call him) is still going to be our idiot next season

What about a trade for TJ Duckett? Maybe send over a 5th rounder for him. He has absolutely no value to the Skins with Betts and Portis over there--and I believe he could be a monster RB given a steady dose of carries (which he has never gotten in the NFL)

Duckett might get cut by the Redskins, if they go with Portis and Betts...

What about a trade for TJ Duckett? Maybe send over a 5th rounder for him. He has absolutely no value to the Skins with Betts and Portis over there--and I believe he could be a monster RB given a steady dose of carries (which he has never gotten in the NFL)

Someone's gonna get Duckett for what amounts to a bag of used jock straps.