And the Head coach of the Oakland Raiders is............

I love watching the Raider suck. I think Al Davis is the most loathsome creature in all of the NFL. It's been a real joy these last 5 years or so of suckatude.

speaking of suckatude, how about the bills record vs. the raiders during those 5 years. that's suckatude

still, who is going to take this guy seriously? 31 years old? 9 players on the team older than he is?

Age doesn't mean sh_t to mature intelligent people but you're not exactly dealing with either of those characteristics with the current Raiders squad.

Randy Moss will ruin this guy

Real quick: my plan to fix the raiders

fire the receiving corps

move to los angeles

speaking of suckatude, how about the bills record vs. the raiders during those 5 years. that's suckatude

still, who is going to take this guy seriously? 31 years old? 9 players on the team older than he is?

Age doesn't mean sh_t to mature intelligent people but you're not exactly dealing with either of those characteristics with the current Raiders squad.

fire the receiving corps

move to los angeles

He may not even be there anymore

There was some rumors on SI's site saying that the Raiders are interested in a Moss and Porter to Atlanta for Vick deal

And USC fans rejoice!

It's very strange. Earlier this week, USC QB coach (and unofficial Asst. OC) Steve Sarkisian turned down the Raiders job. Then they come back and offer it to Kiffin? Very weird. Sarkisian definitely had more buzz than Kiffin, as it was Sarkisian who got a ton of credit for turning around Carson Palmer (Norm Chow had a lot to do with that also), coached Leinart into a Heisman winner, and has been working extensively with Booty and Booty's backup Sanchez, who pundits say is the better QB. I'd assume Sarkisian takes over as the full-time OC and then gets a better job than Oakland very soon.

fire the receiving corps

move to los angeles

I've learned to close my eyes whenever the Bills play the Raiders. It's been unpleasant... Since I'm out here in So CA, the Raiders are Always on. Ick.

Of all the problems the Raiders have, Randy Moss isn't the worst, he just blends right in with the rest of the malcontents.

If the Raiders move back to LA, that would help since many of the games would be blacked out!

Just imagine, Warren Sapp might eat the coach accidently.

We laugh at Davis, but he usually "picks" the right coach. (He really wanted Sean Payton a couple years back). Too bad no one wants to work for him.

i was going to say something similar. The raiders are a mess, and its largely davis's fault, but in the past, he's hired a few "no-name youngsters" by the names of shanahan and gruden to coach his team.

i was going to say something similar. The raiders are a mess, and its largely davis's fault, but in the past, he's hired a few "no-name youngsters" by the names of shanahan and gruden to coach his team.

And got rid of both of them, too.