Mandy Moore fights depression

JÂy RÛßeÒ

I've got a serious question, have you ever tried contacting her? Send fan mail, anything?

Of course not. She probably doesn't even read her fan mail.

Plus, like I said, it's a bad time to contact her. You can't hurry love, you just have to wait.....

Listen here Mandy, pay no attention to the assclowns in this thread

They don't know what they're talking about, about finding soulmates and all that crap. That nonsense will just lead to a broken heart and more depression when you realize you're the other woman to their one true love, the Buffalo Bills

Girl, you just need a wild night or weekend of pure cheap noncommital sex. From my personal experiences with depression believe me when I say nothing helps you get out of that funk than a hot wild !@#$ without all the extra baggage

I know it's not easy getting over depression. But girl, whatever you need. I'm here for you :(

Somehow get her the URL to TBD and do a search for "Mandy Moore SilverNRED"...

Hopefuly she will put 2 and 2 together... :lol::(

I'd prefer that she keep dating "DJ AM" for a while. DJ Friggin' AM! Every minute that she spends with that retard will make me look 10x better on the day we meet.

She's checking off all the stereotypical guys that young girls date:

-bad boy (Wilmer Valderamma)

-sensitive guy (Zach Braff)

-club guy (DJ AM)

And if I can just convince her I'm not a stalker, I can be "normal guy." I understand that this plan requires that I end up with an older, slightly used up Mandy Moore but I still find that outcome 100% acceptable in every way.