Mandy Moore fights depression

JÂy RÛßeÒ

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070123/ap_en_...ple_mandy_moore

"I've been going through this really crazy time in my life — it's what I imagine people fresh out of college go through," she says. "I'm asking myself life-altering questions, like `Who am I? Where do I fit in this world? What am I doing, what do I want to do? Am I living to my full potential?'"

I read this earlier today. Honest to God, things couldn't be going better for me on the Mandy front right now.

I'm realistic. I'm also very patient. The chances of me, some jackass kid from Cheektowaga, NY, hooking up with Ms. Mandy Moore in 2007 (or in any of the preceeding years) are zero in ten. She's beautiful, talented, and famous. She needs to date around and come to terms with the fact that the only dudes to date in Hollywood are complete !@#$s. Every time she dates some famous moron, my stock goes up in comparison. I'm a promising young engineer with a bright future, and I'll never cheat on her or tell Howard Stern about all the crazy sex we'll have.

So far she's dated:

Wilmer Valderama - the douche bag from That 70's Show

Andy Roddick - tennis star. Thank God this relationship crashed and burned. This guy is probably better than me. Luckily, he cares more about running around in his stupid little tennis shorts than Mandy. Douche bag.

Zach Braff - dumbass who spends all his time whining about how hard it is to be in his 20's and famous. Complete douche.

And she's currently dating some guy named "DJ AM." I'm seriously better than this guy right now. But, whatever, he's sorta famous so she has to get that out of her system.

So I figure by 2010 her career will have cooled down some or maybe she'll just want to settle down and be somewhat normal. Then all I have to do is meet her.

I read this earlier today. Honest to God, things couldn't be going better for me on the Mandy front right now.

I'm realistic. I'm also very patient. The chances of me, some jackass kid from Cheektowaga, NY, hooking up with Ms. Mandy Moore in 2007 (or in any of the preceeding years) are zero in ten. She's beautiful, talented, and famous. She needs to date around and come to terms with the fact that the only dudes to date in Hollywood are complete !@#$s. Every time she dates some famous moron, my stock goes up in comparison. I'm a promising young engineer with a bright future, and I'll never cheat on her or tell Howard Stern about all the crazy sex we'll have.

So I figure by 2010 her career will have cooled down some or maybe she'll just want to settle down and be somewhat normal. Then all I have to do is meet her.

I've got a serious question, have you ever tried contacting her? Send fan mail, anything?

Maybe she can find solace on her way to Aspen in her private jet while the decorators re-do her house in Hawaii.

Perhaps you don't understand the economics of the entertainment industry. Mandy Moore is hella comforatble, but she doesn't have private jet money. I would be surprised if she even has 2nd home money, she's made a series of flops.

Perhaps you don't understand the economics of the entertainment industry.

Perhaps you're right, I dont understand the outrageous sums of money entertainers get, even for a flop.

If she's ever made over $2 million for any movie, I would be surprised. Doesn't go that far in LA.

Do you realize what you just said? When was the last time you made 2 mill? I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure I could stretch 2 mill even in LA. It's a shame she couldnt save any money from this:http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0601553/

I've got a serious question, have you ever tried contacting her? Send fan mail, anything?

Due to the restraining order in NY as well as the vaguely written stalking laws of California, his correspondence with Ms. Moore has been curtailed until 2010. That's why the 2010 date is set in stone as S&R big year. :(

Do you realize what you just said? When was the last time you made 2 mill? I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure I could stretch 2 mill even in LA. It's a shame she couldnt save any money from this:http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0601553/

Maybe you coud live off 2 mil because you have never had 2 mil and have been living off a much lower salary (just assuming you have never made 2 mil), but that is not much for someone who is making a living as an actor/actress, and definitly not a second home/private jet vacation 300 days a year lifestyle. Thats a small home in LA or Apartment with 1-2 nice cars and not have to go to work everyday kind of money. Especially when you add in paying for an agent, publiscist, etc. She is living very comfortably right now, nice place, nice cars, nice clothes, don't have to work everyday, type of life. But shes not Tom Cruise, or Angelina Jolie, where shes making $25 mil plus for a small part in a film.

And she really has not done much recently. I believe appearing on a couple episodes of Scrubs, and appearing in a new movie is about it.