Giving a Police Officer the Finger is not a good idea!

millbank

Wow. The dude who gave the finger was a tool. The cop def went off the deepend though and over reacted. You can't just haul off and open up shop with your club on an unarmed guy. While I like the guy getting beat, that cop was out of line.

I saw a guy do something similar in Turkey many years ago. He ended up with all of his teeth knocked out by a rifle and both of his hands broken. That guy was lucky to be in America, and lucky to get away with a whooping like he did. Was the cop wrong? Sure ...but believe me it is not all that unlikely that you would get a different result if you did it in most major cities. Don't f. with police officers. Anywhere.

Proof that a lot of uniformed officers are douche bags.

I sure hope when you need one, they recognize a douche and keep on moving. You've made your comments before but I wonder why you would seperate a uniformed officer.

meh, why bother.

I sure hope when you need one, they recognize a douche and keep on moving. You've made your comments before but I wonder why you would seperate a uniformed officer.

meh, why bother.

Ah... The old "guilt trip"... Works with police, firefighters, and the military. :blink:

If it ever came down to that... I'd say: "Walk past this douche-bag (myself) and save another."

"Great nations have their heroes, sad nations NEED their heroes."