Deepest sympahties to all the Pats lovers here

Cornerville

You know who you are...

I send my deepest sympthaies...as BUFFALO BILLS fans...it must be be very difficult to have watched your NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS lose a tough one to the Colts yesterday...

Fred Smerlas will be available to take your calls and offer you some solace today....

Hang tough, maybe with a good Pats draft..they will come through for you next year...

:thumbsup:

You know who you are...

I send my deepest sympthaies...as BUFFALO BILLS fans...it must be be very difficult to have watched your NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS lose a tough one to the Colts yesterday...

Fred Smerlas will be available to take your calls and offer you some solace today....

Hang tough, maybe with a good Pats draft..they will come through for you next year...

:thumbsup:

Liking or loving a team as you say, and praising or respecting them as winners, are mutually exclusive. Nothing to do with one another. One can easily do both, but doing one does not necessitate doing the other in any way. I friggin' hate the Patriots. They have even done the unthinkable, passed the Dolphins on my most hated list. I actually root for Patriot team bus and plane crashes. But I still think they're a good and often great team with great coaching and a great quarterback and some pretty good and often great role players. And being the team to beat for about 6-7 years running pretty much proves that. They weren't even the most talented and yet they almost always won. But I can still detest them with every fiber in my soul.

Liking or loving a team as you say, and praising or respecting them as winners, are mutually exclusive. Nothing to do with one another. One can easily do both, but doing one does not necessitate doing the other in any way. I friggin' hate the Patriots. They have even done the unthinkable, passed the Dolphins on my most hated list. I actually root for Patriot team bus and plane crashes. But I still think they're a good and often great team with great coaching and a great quarterback and some pretty good and often great role players. And being the team to beat for about 6-7 years running pretty much proves that. They weren't even the most talented and yet they almost always won. But I can still detest them with every fiber in my soul.

No

The Man love going on here last week for the Patriots, annointing them Super Bowl Champions was beyond just respect

Between that and the Willis hates Buffalo should be traded to the Giants for their 1st posts were taking over.

The inmates were running the asylum.

Now I'm just waiting for the influx of Polian and Manning love that should come pouring in over the next 2 weeks.

Atleast the Bears one and we won't have to sit through 2 weeks of heartbreaking stories about Hurricane Katrina

Kelly, no question I agree with a lot of what you said (the plane crashes, well, thats a bit over the top! :thumbsup: )

Hey, how can you not respect how great the Pats have been? But to come on here and say I actually LIKE the team etc...well that is a different story.

That (and they know who they are) are the ones receiving the sympahties.

The Man love going on here last week for the Patriots, annointing them Super Bowl Champions was beyond just respect
How DARE people predict that a three time SB champ going into a game against a team they have OWNED, and then facing an inferior NFC opponent, would win the SB!!!!!

Between that and the Willis hates Buffalo should be traded to the Giants for their 1st posts were taking over.

The inmates were running the asylum.

Youre right...we need to get back to 'Steve Tasker is dead to me" posts. Those were fun.

Now I'm just waiting for the influx of Polian and Manning love that should come pouring in over the next 2 weeks.

And how DARE people have praise for the NFL's best pure passer and for a GM that built TWO tremendous franchises!!!!????!!!

I mean, Super Bowl week....the playoffs...we should NOT talk about the teams that are playing! We need to know what Angelo Crowell is up to!

Kelly, no question I agree with a lot of what you said (the plane crashes, well, thats a bit over the top! :thumbsup: )

Hey, how can you not respect how great the Pats have been? But to come on here and say I actually LIKE the team etc...well that is a different story.

That (and they know who they are) are the ones receiving the sympahties.

Fair enough. I just think that the vast, vast majority of the posters here saying positive things about the Patriots hate them on average as much as anyone. And the ones that don't think they're very good or are incapable of praise are the ones that shouldn't be trusted.

I am still amazed at how GREAT I feel that the Patriots are NOT in the Superbowl. I can root for the AFC team with no problems. The New England Patriots have the habit of ruining my Superbowl experiences. This is one of the best feelings I have had ragarding the Superbowl in a long time!

I hate the Patriots.

It's that simple.

But I would like to know what Angelo Crowell is up to, he won't return my calls.

Try e-mail. Anybody here from Mario Haggan. He seems to just disappear in the offseason.

I agree with the hatred for the Patriots. Maybe it is because the media seems to constantly have either Tom Brady, Bill Belichik or Tedy Bruschi in their mouth.

The unfortunate news as that they are still clearly the class of our schit-ass division, and will probably coast to another 11 or 12 wins next year and a division title. Yes, I know the Jets beat them on a horrible field, and I know the Phins shut them out in an unexplainable event, and the Bills were inches away from 1st & goal and a 24-7 3rd quarter lead. But let's not even pretend that the Miami, NYJ, or the Bills were, as a whole, a better team this year.

Couple that with the fact that they have superior cap space and mulitiple draft picks, I have a feeling they will address their LB and WR issues and not skip a beat. Until the Bills figure out how to beat them, the best we can hope for will be Wild Card and a 1st round playoff game on the road.

Chalk it up to Pats manlove all you want, but it's true.

Speaking of homo-erotic, I heard an announcer last night say Joseph Addai was "lucky" that Bruschi (who got flat out crushed like a Pringle at the bottom of the can on this particular play) "missed" him.

In the Bears-Saints game Joe Buck (I think) said Ricky Manning Jr. was going out with Reggie Bush. Sure, he was just saying that Manning was defending Bush in a pass pattern, but the homo-eroticism is everywhere if you look for it.

Speaking of homo-erotic, I heard an announcer last night say Joseph Addai was "lucky" that Bruschi (who got flat out crushed like a Pringle at the bottom of the can on this particular play) "missed" him.

He is. I didn't happen to see the play, but chances are that Tedy Bruschi would have cast Addai into a firey hell and sentenced him to an eternity with Beelzebub himself, while at the same time serving fish to the entire Patriots organization.