Who Will Win Super Bowl XLI

OnTheRocks

I must be the only one who sees a low-scoring game much like what we saw with the Colts/Ravens. The Colts beat the Pats, to a large extent, because of the second-half fatigue on the part of the Pats defenders. The Colts won't have that luxury vs. the Bears. Plus, the Bears have the ability to create turnovers, but as I've said before, turnovers are worthless if you don't convert them into points and I suspect you'll see a close game until the fourth quarter when the Colts adjust enough on both sides of the ball to pull away.

I'd be hard-pressed to predict a score, but I like the Colts giving up a touchdown and I really like taking under 49.

Let's see,...Rex Grossman vs Peyton Manning,... yah! I'm going with the Colts.

Bears have REX

they lose just for that......

It's Peyton's year!

Hell whoever wins the AFC.......wins the superbowl for the next 5 yrs atleast

Peyton Vs. a team with a Florida QB nuff said.

The Bears D hasn't been able to stop the pass in the last 7-8 games. They've given up something like 280 yards per game over that time span. The Bears D isn't going to stop the Colts O from passing the ball.

I think they will because I think Manning will be under pressure unlike any pass rush he has seen this year.

This will be a huge blowout. The Colts remind me of the Red Sox in 2004 after they made a huge comeback to defeat the Yankees. There was no way that team would followup by losing to St Louis, and there is now no way the Colts will lose to the Bears after that comeback against the Patriots. Colts, 37-17

Yep... Seems the Colts and Manning are "peaking" at the right time!... I just hope the Sabres can follow that model to the Stanley Cup!

I always thought once the Colts lost that first game... They went into a "rope a dope" mode... Kinda brilliant if it is true...