An All-Midwest Super Bowl

buckeyemike

And I don't care!! Everyone between St. Louis and Cleveland will. I firmly believe the Midwest, next to the Appalachians, is the most looked-down and put-upon region of the country.

I get very tired of the East Coast bias we see in sports media (ESPN, you know who you are). Chicago's the third largest market, and while Indianapolis is fairly small, you have to count the entire Hoosier state rooting for the Colts in two weeks, and that's over six million people.

Problem is, it's Indiana. To the East Coasters, it might as well be India.

Notice that the Fox studio hosts were in Chicago, but CBS did not send their crew to Indianapolis. Were the honchos at CBS afraid that Sterling/Shannon Sharpe would get into some sort of trouble? That the Colt diehards would be after Dan Marino's scalp?

As for the game, this is a good matchup, although I rooted for the Saints today.

I think the Bears will keep it close for a while, but expect Manning & Co. to pull away in the second half.

Colts 42, Bears 24.

heres a new one. someone form ohio bitching about an east coast bias? :worthy: i know the left coasters usually do, but ohio? c'mon man!