Bill Polian said what?!?!

duey

In the Comeback, you could see Houston falling apart, whereas yesterday, giving Brady the ball with a minute left is not a sure win, even with a 4 point lead is not a sure win for the Colts.

Don't forget Houston actually had to come back in The Great Comeback to tie that game and force overtime.

Says the guy who wrote the Bills off for 07 in December of 06.

With good reason. Have they given you anything to believe it'll be otherwise?

Successful teams are able to do the following two things:

1) Run the ball at will.

2) stop the run when they need it most.

The Bills didn't do this last year, or the preceeding 6. It looks like a LOT of work will be needed to make that happen. So WHY pray tell is it so wrong to write this team off early?

With good reason. Have they given you anything to believe it'll be otherwise?

Successful teams are able to do the following two things:

1) Run the ball at will.

2) stop the run when they need it most.

The Bills didn't do this last year, or the preceeding 6. It looks like a LOT of work will be needed to make that happen. So WHY pray tell is it so wrong to write this team off early?

How good was New Orleans last year? How about the Jets?

How good was New Orleans last year? How about the Jets?

Somehow, I don't see the Bills drafting two top-notch OL in the first, nor do I see them drafting Reggie Bush and Marques Colston, as well as bringing in Drew Brees to QB and Sean Payton to coach.

Could it happen? Sure, it could. Will it? Probably not.

Somehow, I don't see the Bills drafting two top-notch OL in the first, nor do I see them drafting Reggie Bush and Marques Colston, as well as bringing in Drew Brees to QB and Sean Payton to coach.

Could it happen? Sure, it could. Will it? Probably not.

Perhaps they'll just follow their own blueprint to success. The point is not to copy what's been done by others. We may not need to draft two top-notch OL; Colston is proof-positive that great talent can be found in the depths of the draft; our QB has more upside and athleticism than Brees. The key will be our coaching staff continuing to learn how to make in-game adjustments, an infusion of more young talent (and I am excited that we might have a shot at Lance Briggs -- it'd be awesome to have a jersey with my own last name on it... :thumbsup:) and a good stay-the-course philosophy. The continued growth of a QB who is already, IMO better than this year's NFC Super Bowl QB is going to be a big deal. This year the team learned what it could do with limited resources. In 2007 we should have more at our disposal.

Perhaps they'll just follow their own blueprint to success. The point is not to copy what's been done by others. We may not need to draft two top-notch OL; Colston is proof-positive that great talent can be found in the depths of the draft; our QB has more upside and athleticism than Brees. The key will be our coaching staff continuing to learn how to make in-game adjustments, an infusion of more young talent (and I am excited that we might have a shot at Lance Briggs -- it'd be awesome to have a jersey with my own last name on it... :thumbsup:) and a good stay-the-course philosophy. The continued growth of a QB who is already, IMO better than this year's NFC Super Bowl QB is going to be a big deal. This year the team learned what it could do with limited resources. In 2007 we should have more at our disposal.

Rex Grossman does suck the donk. If they win the SB he'll have out-Dilfered Dilfer.

First we Tar and Feather Willis for Commanets against Buffalo, and now we have to Tar and Feateher a former GM of the Bills who wasn't around when the Bills had the greatest comeback and said that the comeback his team just completed was the Best he has seen?

Buffalo fans need to get over this complex they have when someone does not praise their City