Way to build a team?

MrLocke

The last few years Modrak has stated that you really build your team through the draft ( I believe he said it is the true lifeblood of talent). Free agency is really just an add on to what you do in the draft. Do people agree with this? If so I don't think it really matters what the Bills do in free agency as long as they draft well?

Thoughts?

The last few years Modrak has stated that you really build your team through the draft ( I believe he said it is the true lifeblood of talent). Free agency is really just an add on to what you do in the draft. Do people agree with this?

I think thats a very true thing. Most of the teams are built from within. If you don't draft well, you don't build the depth needed to win a championship/ Free agency is pretty, but its not the way to win football games.

If so I don't think it really matters what the Bills do in free agency as long as they draft well?

No, I don't think thats true. Free Agency is needed to build any good football team. Its just not nearly as important at this point as the draft.