so we finish 12th out of 32 teams

per the article on the front page.

i thought that they level the schedules out so the worse teams get the easier schedules? what happened to parity?

if i was wilson i think id argue with this right now, instead of profit sharing.

how do the bills and the raiders end up with the toughest home schedules? is it because we HAVE to play those teams and the league is doing us a favor by giving them to us at home? so we have a better chance of beating them? thats all i can think of...

per the article on the front page.

i thought that they level the schedules out so the worse teams get the easier schedules? what happened to parity?

if i was wilson i think id argue with this right now, instead of profit sharing.

how do the bills and the raiders end up with the toughest home schedules? is it because we HAVE to play those teams and the league is doing us a favor by giving them to us at home? so we have a better chance of beating them? thats all i can think of...

Read the threads much?

oh man, you guys really got me good! too bad i didnt make another anti-willis thread so everyone could come in here and stroke each other over the same stupid arguments. how could i be so dumb to not see that thread that was 20+ threads below this one...

I suppose I should have included a ;) after my post. Just a little jab, no harm meant. It would be nice if the one of the mods combined the threads, and to make sure I don't piss one of them off. :nana:

hahaha, you guys dont need to worry so much. i appreciate the clarifications, but its not like im going to get mad or hold e-grudges on a messageboard.

i might answer back all sarcastically but cmon, its a bills messageboard.

do people get that upset around here regularly? it would be good to know.

i mean, its words on a screen guys!! i appreciated the link to the thread i didnt see before.

Its not rocket science. Schedules are pre-determined except for two opponents each year.

Yep, and this has been the case ever since Houston came into the league. And still, nobody understands it no matter how many times you explain it. ZOMG Indy is @NE again? Obviously there's a bunch of NFL exec's sitting around in a room determining home/away schedules on an arbitrary basis. ;)

hahaha, you guys dont need to worry so much. i appreciate the clarifications, but its not like im going to get mad or hold e-grudges on a messageboard.

i might answer back all sarcastically but cmon, its a bills messageboard.

do people get that upset around here regularly? it would be good to know.

i mean, its words on a screen guys!! i appreciated the link to the thread i didnt see before.

gosh...I'm so embarassed.