LAMP-planning my next Europe trip- I leave in 3 weeks!

Pete

Ryan Air is incredible! You can fly one way for .01 Euro to just about anywhere in Europe. I will have a 4 day window where I can go just about anywhere. I need to get back to Frankfurt for my flight back. It is a $200+ train ride to Frankfurt at least- even from inside Germany. It is easier and cheaper for my to fly across Europe for .01 Euro, then fly back to Frankfurt then to pay the $200+ train ride to Frankfurt. I have seen much of Europe already. My question is where to spend those last 4 days:

Stockholm(Swedish hotties!)

or

Groningen(electric college town, Netherland babes, and cheap coffee shops!)

BTW here my Itinerary :

Frankfurt(2 days, German babes!)

Krakow(4 days, Polish babes, top 12 world citys)

Wroclaw(3 days Polish babes, college town, one of funnest towns in world!)

Olomouc(2 days, Czech babes, college town)

Vienna(3 days, babes!)

Budapest(4 days, babes!)

Ljubljana(2 days, alpine babes!)

Bologna(2 days, Italians babes! some of the best food in the world!)

Madrid(4 days-Spanish babes! All night party, every night!)

San Sebastion(3 days-hopefully I meet Olivier, home to one of the highest concentrations of bars in world!)

________ (4 days- then get back to Frankfurt)

Stockholm or Groningen? Any other suggestions? I will be in the San Sebastian, Bilibao area and will take an Easy Jet or Ryan Air flight somewhere.

boy, couldnt you reveal the fact you cant use ryan air until you are actually IN europe.....shoot! you got me excited for a minute

wow, virgin atlantic can get me from dc - london for 226.00, roundtrip!!!!! hmmmmm.....

scratch that last thought, the fare is 226, taxes and surcharges are an additional $268.00 :D :D :wallbash:

Edited by POOJER

Copenhagen is pretty good - Danish babes! (Actually there's probably quite a few Swedish ones too since Malmo is now connected to Copenhagen by a bridge and residents of Malmo tend to go to Copenhagen for the nightlife).

Copenhagen is pretty good - Danish babes! (Actually there's probably quite a few Swedish ones too since Malmo is now connected to Copenhagen by a bridge and residents of Malmo tend to go to Copenhagen for the nightlife).

I was in Malmo for week last year and we did one night in Copenhagen....seems like a very cool city. We had a lot of fun.

we went to a bar in Ghent, Belgium back in 2000...we were partying and looked at the clock..it was 7am...quite funny walking back to the room while all of the belgians were going to work in the morning..I almost got hit by a train...

;)

Ryan Air is incredible! You can fly one way for .01 Euro to just about anywhere in Europe. I will have a 4 day window where I can go just about anywhere. I need to get back to Frankfurt for my flight back. It is a $200+ train ride to Frankfurt at least- even from inside Germany. It is easier and cheaper for my to fly across Europe for .01 Euro, then fly back to Frankfurt then to pay the $200+ train ride to Frankfurt. I have seen much of Europe already. My question is where to spend those last 4 days:

Stockholm(Swedish hotties!)

or

Groningen(electric college town, Netherland babes, and cheap coffee shops!)

BTW here my Itinerary :

Frankfurt(2 days, German babes!)

Krakow(4 days, Polish babes, top 12 world citys)

Wroclaw(3 days Polish babes, college town, one of funnest towns in world!)

Olomouc(2 days, Czech babes, college town)

Vienna(3 days, babes!)

Budapest(4 days, babes!)

Ljubljana(2 days, alpine babes!)

Bologna(2 days, Italians babes! some of the best food in the world!)

Madrid(4 days-Spanish babes! All night party, every night!)

San Sebastion(3 days-hopefully I meet Olivier, home to one of the highest concentrations of bars in world!)

________ (4 days- then get back to Frankfurt)

Stockholm or Groningen? Any other suggestions? I will be in the San Sebastian, Bilibao area and will take an Easy Jet or Ryan Air flight somewhere.

Are you going alone?

yes

Unless you are lying in your posts, you without a doubt the most interesting personality on TSW. Every time I read one of your posts I find myself scratching my head trying to figure out how you have the time to do all the stuff you say you do. For instance, what type of job do you have that allows you to take an entire month off to go to Europe? How the heck do you find enough time in the day to eat 10 avocados? You also find the time to bike 90 miles a day (hence your 17 inch calves). You are versed in every genre of music/literature/film that has ever been created, and you have tried every beer that has ever been brewed.

You're either completely full of sh--, or you never sleep. If you are indeed not full of sh--, what is your secret? What am I doing wrong? It takes me at least 30 minutes to peel one avocado, so if I were to try to eat 10 in a day I would lose 5 hours.

Unless you are lying in your posts, you without a doubt the most interesting personality on TSW. Every time I read one of your posts I find myself scratching my head trying to figure out how you have the time to do all the stuff you say you do. For instance, what type of job do you have that allows you to take an entire month off to go to Europe? How the heck do you find enough time in the day to eat 10 avocados? You also find the time to bike 90 miles a day (hence your 17 inch calves). You are versed in every genre of music/literature/film that has ever been created, and you have tried every beer that has ever been brewed.

You're either completely full of sh--, or you never sleep. If you are indeed not full of sh--, what is your secret? What am I doing wrong? It takes me at least 30 minutes to peal one avocado, so if I were to try to eat 10 in a day I would lose 5 hours.

Thanks! I work in the restaurant business and get 5 weeks paid vacation. Every winter I take my vacation all at once and travel. I have worked there 22 years and we now do over $4million a year in sales. I commute to work on my bike- 15 miles there, 15 miles back. Avocados- I said I eat 2-6 a day- which is true. I put an avocado on just about everything I eat(salads, burgers, chili, sandwiches, salsa, tacos, casseroles etc). I love to snack on them- cilantro, lime juice, salt, cumin and cayenne on an avocado is my favorite snack in the world! I love guacamole and eat the entire bowl whenever I make it. As for peeling them-its easy. Grab a ripe avocado(make sure its ripe!), slice in half lengthwise around the pit, scoop out the avocado meat with a spoon- the avocado comes out easily from its skin. If you wish to have chunks of avocado slice a criss cross pattern before you spoon it out. I am a compulsive reader that always has music playing, and what can I say- I love beer! Favorite beers for me are Europeon Heineken, Duvel, and Maximator. As for sleep- what is that? I sleep about 4 hours a night at most. Thanks for the kind words! Get yourself to Europe if you can- it will blow your mind!

Thanks! I work in the restaurant business and get 5 weeks paid vacation. Every winter I take my vacation all at once and travel. I have worked there 22 years and we now do over $4million a year in sales. I commute to work on my bike- 15 miles there, 15 miles back. Avocados- I said I eat 2-6 a day- which is true. I put an avocado on just about everything I eat(salads, burgers, chili, sandwiches, salsa, tacos, casseroles etc). I love to snack on them- cilantro, lime juice, salt, cumin and cayenne on an avocado is my favorite snack in the world! I love guacamole and eat the entire bowl whenever I make it. As for peeling them-its easy. Grab a ripe avocado(make sure its ripe!), slice in half lengthwise around the pit, scoop out the avocado meat with a spoon- the avocado comes out easily from its skin. If you wish to have chunks of avocado slice a criss cross pattern before you spoon it out. I am a compulsive reader that always has music playing, and what can I say- I love beer! Favorite beers for me are Europeon Heineken, Duvel, and Maximator. As for sleep- what is that? I sleep about 4 hours a night at most. Thanks for the kind words! Get yourself to Europe if you can- it will blow your mind!

How long does it take you to get to work?

Have you ever been anywhere else besides Europe? I've been to parts of Europe, but I would really like to see China.

How long does it take you to get to work?

Have you ever been anywhere else besides Europe? I've been to parts of Europe, but I would really like to see China.

It takes me about 45 minutes on a good day. I have been to Europe many times and all around the USA-19 countrys so far. My sister has been to Peru, Brazil, Egypt- my family all travels! I was gonna take some time off this year and buy an around the world ticket but that fell thru. I am hoping next year. I am interested in travelling just about everywhere- although there are many countrys I would prefer over China. Vietnam, India, New Zealand, Israel, Venezuela, Kenya, South Africa, Brazil and Japan are high on my travel list. I have huge plans for the next 5 years. I am sure China would be amazing too. Travelling is one of the best things you can do! I am addicted! I look up travel sights all year and read up on exotic lands. Good luck in your travels!