NFL should schedule Giants & Cowboys games

Albany,n.y.

When the schedule comes out, well know if the NFL is "giving us the business" or not. The two easiest games to sellout will be Dallas & the Giants. There are tons of fans of those teams all over NYS. If we get one of them on opening day, another one in October & get Cincinnati & Denver in December, the NFL is screwing us as badly as they did with 4 post Thanksgiving games this year. If they schedule the 2 big draws in November & December, then you know they've gotten the message that we need to schedule the harder teams to market earlier in the year. Personally, I'd like to see the Bengals on opening day & Denver as game 2.

The only game we should worry about not selling out is Balt. Cincy has players worth the price of a ticket. Here is the problem: it would be nice if the league made its schedule around Buffalo, but they are more likely to plan the season around the Cowboys. With primetime games the big concern, it will be interesting where they put the very popular Cowboys. Also look for the Dallas and Giants games to be at 4.

Cincy has players worth the price of a ticket.

I can guarantee a blackout if Cincy is the last home game & a sellout if the Giants are. Cincinnati just doesn't get people's pulse going in Buffalo.

Also, by December all those players except Carson Palmer will be in jail. :thumbsup:

I can guarantee a blackout if Cincy is the last home game & a sellout if the Giants are. Cincinnati just doesn't get people's pulse going in Buffalo.

Also, by December all those players except Carson Palmer will be in jail. :thumbsup:

Or in the witness relocation program