10-year-old boy breaks back at Pats game

loadofmularkey

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fans are crazier these days, it seems. :lol:

No different than years back... You are probably too young to remember the beer bottle incident off the top deck at Rich hitting a person below as I cited earlier... Or there was the "wire walker" at Rich in the early 1970's on a Monday night game... I remember being able to smuggle in almost a whole case of beer in your parka... Heck, you could bring a whole beerball into the Rockpile

My brother's friend... This goes back over 20 years... Had a legit ticket to the game... But, decided to attempt to get in by going over the fence... Got arrested and spent the day in the OP pokey... Idiots have always been around... But, it is kinda like water... You can't stop it, just re-route it (them) somewhere else... Unfortunately, things are tighter today... And there are less places for the idiots to hide and some crazy sh*t gets pushed to the forefront...

Now for my social commentary: :lol:

As society liberalized, the eff you mentality, in your face, and the "you can't touch me group" coupled with what I said the paragraph above... Modern media/tech... Whatever... Things APPEAR to be more out of hand...

You gotta remember the "Boomers" are running the show now... :worthy: I can go into a full blown rant/treatise on that alone... ;)