Does anyone remember that TV show called "lost"?

Helmet_hair

Everyone complained that there were too many weeks inbetween each new episode so they decided to take a little mini break and come back in February with 16 straight weeks of new episodes. I can't wait!

Excellent, Thank you! I was just about to give up on that series

There's been press this week.

The creators/producers have been talking with ABC about setting a certain conclusion season to the series. Lindelof said he sees it as he saw the series' length at the genesis --- about 100 episodes, which would translate to about 5 seasons. They want to avoid the mistakes of X-Files, Alias, et al.

According to Lindelof, setting this certain end will help viewers gain a little more perspective, as he says, similar to how JK Rowling announced the Harry Potter series was ending with this seventh book. I think it will too; they have promised that answers will come.

They said an interesting thing also that people and critics are always discontented with the current season and nostalgic about previous ones; which is true about a lot of series.

Also, they said next season will not have these hiatuses, which were caused by production realities and schedule conflicts. It will be a straight run from now on. This is probably the #1 complaint and the reason for the ratings dip, which is probably b/c so many people are just waiting until the DVDs come out to watch it all in one clip.

Link.

There's others around the Internets with interview transcripts, etc.

The creators/producers have been talking with ABC about setting a certain conclusion season to the series.

they have promised that answers will come.

The video game is due in October. Expect to tie up any loose ends yourself.

The creators/producers have been talking with ABC about setting a certain conclusion season to the series. Lindelof said he sees it as he saw the series' length at the genesis --- about 100 episodes, which would translate to about 5 seasons. They want to avoid the mistakes of X-Files, Alias, et al.

According to Lindelof, setting this certain end will help viewers gain a little more perspective, as he says, similar to how JK Rowling announced the Harry Potter series was ending with this seventh book. I think it will too; they have promised that answers will come.

They said an interesting thing also that people and critics are always discontented with the current season and nostalgic about previous ones; which is true about a lot of series.

Also, they said next season will not have these hiatuses, which were caused by production realities and schedule conflicts. It will be a straight run from now on. This is probably the #1 complaint and the reason for the ratings dip, which is probably b/c so many people are just waiting until the DVDs come out to watch it all in one clip.

Link.

There's others around the Internets with interview transcripts, etc.

Thanks James, you always give good LOST info...your quite of something

Cuts into the beauty sleep? :unsure:

Except for people like me, who wake up 2 hours before the rest of the world and don't have TiVo. I know you can watch the episoded online at anytime but something about me and the wife snuggling up in front of the computer doesn't sound too appealing.

Lost...hmmm, lets see..that was the really good show for the first 2 season on ABC before they :unsure: ed it beyond belief in the first 6 or so episodes of this season.

I am hoping this part of the season it much better, but it seems the writers too themselves too seriously and tried to make things too tricky or complicated. They also left too many open storylines that were never completed and then ignored.

But i loved how they spent half of season 2 on the "tailies" and then subsequently killed them all off within a few weeks.