Feb 16-Feb 20th the taterhill family is coming to the VA/DC area

taterhill

went to Greveys for Brunch.....mmmmmmm...weather sucked...nice area...good times..

Weather sucked????? Huh? Granted I wasn't here, but I also wasn't too far away. It was upper 20's and 30's with a little snow on Saturday. Why did that suck, it had to be better then Buffalo. Granted it normally is about 50 this time of year, but you really couldn't complain. So all you did was eat at Kevins place, that's it. Nothing else? :thumbsup:

Weather sucked????? Huh? Granted I wasn't here, but I also wasn't too far away. It was upper 20's and 30's with a little snow on Saturday. Why did that suck, it had to be better then Buffalo. Granted it normally is about 50 this time of year, but you really couldn't complain. So all you did was eat at Kevins place, that's it. Nothing else? :thumbsup:

Port Discovery in the Balt Harbor....Zoo...DC white house-Capitoal Bldg touristy stuff...some nice Restaurants......when we landed on Friday it was 13 degrees....we were hoping the weather would be nicer than Buffalo...

thanks..keep em coming...BTW VA..where are you and Tom going to meet me for cold ones......you know you want to...

You should just find out where Tom lives and stop by unannounced. He seems like the kind of guy who would appriciate that.

A foul blot, I am. :pirate:

I'm itching for a fight on the general subject of dumping of ones whelp. Maybe not tonight. But soon. <_<

We never did that. Stayed home with the little ones. Though I've been known to be a pugilist for a short time in my life. Four older brothers and 30 years of playing Hockey may have something to do with that.

Bring it! :P:P