As bad as our offense is....

jayg

we have had the lead late in 2 games. Let's face reality, the defense just isn't that good. Everytime an apponent needs a play they seem to produce. There is really nothing to be excited about for the foreseeable future. At least the games end at 10Am and 1 PM here in Hawaii. Have the rest of the day for some fun.

We should be 3-1 by now.  The Jests did not have a great game against us!  They dominated their other opponents except us.

64128[/snapback]

3-1? PLease, 0-4 is their record and they deserve to be.They just aren't good enough as a team. I thought Donohoe was a good hire. A quarter of the way throught the 4th year the record speaks for itself. Sadly, I think this organization needs another overhaul.

we have had the lead late in 2 games. Let's face reality, the defense just isn't that good. Everytime an apponent needs a play they seem to produce.

64062[/snapback]

Definitely not good enough to be playing a low-risk, conservative offense,

as we've seen they can't hold a lead.

Time to open the offense up.

Definitely not good enough to be playing a low-risk, conservative offense,

as we've seen they can't hold a lead.

Time to open the offense up.

64187[/snapback]

Rico, I seldom get to see a Bills game, but looking at the NFL.com gamebook, it sure looks like they played their legendary prevent defense (a.k.a, The Chickensh*t Theater of the Absurd).

Did they?