Anyone else bothered by Jack's new handle?

Beerball

JackinSyracuse I could handle. But, there's something about JiS that gives me the whillies, kinda like the pickle girl.

I'm with you on this one but have a theory.

Is it possible that he is under the influence of a certain beverage in a bag and that he has been told to take this name as some sort of secret code or just to make him look foolish?

Is it possible that the others who "see no problem" are either in on it or don't have the gumption to stand up to the beverage.

In case you're wondering, the beverage is CAPRI SUN. There. I said it. I am not afraid of them or their wasteful packaging.

You can bet if you changed your name to spooge it would not be allowed; despite its accuracy.

Jeez, I wish I had thought of this a week ago...... :worthy::thumbsup::cry:

Catch up folks!!!!!

Ahhhhhh, but you didn't give the subject the attention that it deserved. Me, I thought it was worthy of its own thread.

Really didn't see yours, sorry for being an unintentional copycat. :worthy: I would say great minds think alike, but it's you and me that we're talkin about.

ha ha, good point about the great minds

Ahhhhhh, but you didn't give the subject the attention that it deserved. Me, I thought it was worthy of its own thread.

Really didn't see yours, sorry for being an unintentional copycat. :cry: I would say great minds think alike, but it's you and me that we're talkin about.

I'm with you on this one but have a theory.

Is it possible that he is under the influence of a certain beverage in a bag and that he has been told to take this name as some sort of secret code or just to make him look foolish?

Is it possible that the others who "see no problem" are either in on it or don't have the gumption to stand up to the beverage.

In case you're wondering, the beverage is CAPRI SUN. There. I said it. I am not afraid of them or their wasteful packaging.

You can bet if you changed your name to spooge it would not be allowed; despite its accuracy.

Speaking of codes and whatnot, I just did an anagram analysis of "Capri Sun." Here's what I came up with…

U.N. is crap.

I don't exactly know what the significance of this is, but it clearly demonstrates how deep the conspiracy goes. Certainly it is international, and most likely interstellar.

Speaking of codes and whatnot, I just did an anagram analysis of "Capri Sun." Here's what I came up with…

U.N. is crap.

I think it's U R in caps. Those friggin chapeauists are worse than Free Masons and the Knights Templar ever thought of being.