Words about WMG

WMG is an adequate NFL running back. They are in good supply.

He's also a selfish, thick-headed, young blot. In a society dripping with divorce, parents of either sex suiting themselves to detriment of their whelp, he gains notoriety having fathered 3 children with 3 stupid women.

The players of the NFL get paid exceptionally well. A salutory situation, plenty of advantage, to do right.

The fans that make that possible have expectations..no one expects a saint; but not being a crumb...yes.

I'm inclined to let him walk after next season. I don't see any expectation of stellar performance on the horizon, personally or professionally...

He's also a selfish, thick-headed, young blot. In a society dripping with divorce, parents of either sex suiting themselves to detriment of their whelp, he gains notoriety having fathered 3 children with 3 stupid women.

The players of the NFL get paid exceptionally well. A salutory situation, plenty of advantage, to do right.

The fans that make that possible have expectations..no one expects a saint; but not being a crumb...yes.

I'm inclined to let him walk after next season. I don't see any expectation of stellar performance on the horizon, personally or professionally...

Very well written!

Be done with the blot and the crumb. Be done.

I cannot quarrel with your words.