All righty, let's get this started...

I'm bored, and I have watched these guys, and I think we can get a few of them.

1) Levi Brown - Offensive Tackle - Penn State

2) H.B. Blades - Inside Linebacker - Pittsburgh

3) Doug Datish - Offensive Guard - Ohio State (to go with our fetish for Ohio State players)

4) Matt Trannon - Wide Reciever - Michigan State

6) Tenard Jackson - Cornerback - Syracuse

7) Stevie Hicks - Running Back - Iowa State

I look at it this way...

We obviously need a solid right tackle, unless they find Terrance to be a soon-to-be stellar performer (this could be the Chris Bermann "We have a surprise coming from Buffalo, Donte Whitner)

H.B. Blades fits the mold of London, so I think he'll be a suitable suitor.

Doug Datish is good. He's big, he's mobile, he'll fit riiiight in at RG.

Matt Trannon is massive. he's 6-6, and he's quick on routes. Love the guy.

Tenard Jackson - I think Marv and the boys are content with Ashton to be a good nickel guy, I'm thinking a Kiwaukee/Mcgee starting corp next yet, and Tenard will be a Keith Ellison type of player: plays when he's needed.

Stevie Hicks is a lithe lil' bastard, and we'll mess around with him and see if he can be a suitable backup til crunch time with Willis. Sorry Shaud, have a good one.

Why would we want a guy that fits the mould of London when they are letting him go because they want someone bigger and different?

And where do we get the DT that is going to help us stop the run? The Bills seem happy with Penningtons play, I doubt they go with a RT early in the draft to fill a position they feel they don't have too

Okoye-DT Louisville...round 1

Aaron Sears OT/G Tennessee...Round 2

Brandon Siler MLB Florida...round 3

Mike Jones OG Iowa....round 4

Maurice Price WR Charleston Southern...round 5

I like that draft. This young kid kind of scares me though only 19.

I like that draft. This young kid kind of scares me though only 19.

Shouldn't that excite you? A 19 year old who holds his own against 21-22 year olds is normally a remarkable freshman in college. A 19 year old who has finished his college requirements and has dominated against 21-22 year olds is unheard of (unless someone can dig out another 19 year old college graduate that was worthy of an NFL top 15 pick). Won't he continue to grow & gain strength? I see him as the quintessential Marv Levy player. Good on the field, good off the field, intelligent, strong character.

Ain't gonna happen

Anthony Hargrove was our 5th rounder this year

I agree that it is very wishful thinking that he might last til 5. But I like the kid and think he has potential. I suspect he'll show it in some of the all-star games or the combine and end up a late second or early third round pick.

I agree that it is very wishful thinking that he might last til 5. But I like the kid and think he has potential. I suspect he'll show it in some of the all-star games or the combine and end up a late second or early third round pick.

I wasn't refering to that, I have no idea where anybody is ranked or where they might go, I was just saying it cause Buffalo has no 5th rounder this year

Shouldn't that excite you? A 19 year old who holds his own against 21-22 year olds is normally a remarkable freshman in college. A 19 year old who has finished his college requirements and has dominated against 21-22 year olds is unheard of (unless someone can dig out another 19 year old college graduate that was worthy of an NFL top 15 pick). Won't he continue to grow & gain strength? I see him as the quintessential Marv Levy player. Good on the field, good off the field, intelligent, strong character.

The upside is tremendous and I would like the pick but just the adjustment to the NFL lifestyle for a 19 year old kid would be alot to handle. You would have to put alot of good people around the kid right away.

The upside is tremendous and I would like the pick but just the adjustment to the NFL lifestyle for a 19 year old kid would be alot to handle. You would have to put alot of good people around the kid right away.

<_< Gotcha. He will have some big adjustments to make where ever he ends up.

I'm bored, and I have watched these guys, and I think we can get a few of them.

Round 1: MLB Patrick Willis Mississippi: I suspect London Fletcher-Baker will be gone and need to find a suitable replacement and no one better in the draft.

Round 2: OG Josh Beekman Boston College: The second best RG prospect in the draft behind Justin Blalock.

Round 3: WR Robert Meachem Tennessee: Has the size to be a great compliment to Lee Evans.

Round 4: TE Martrez Milner Georgia: Developmental TE with upside to serve behind Robert Royal for a season or two.

Round 5: Lost in trade for Anthony Hargrove.

Round 6: FB Le'Ron McClain Alabama: Likely backup to start the season but could develop into a starter.

Round 7: RB Jon Cornish Kansas: put big numbers up his senior year but also knows how to play special teams yet nothing more a 3rd down back in 2007 but enough upside that might have a chance to replace Willis McGahee.

Undrafted free agents:

QB Isaiah Stanback Washington: A mobile QB with good NFL size.

CB John Talley Duke: He might get drafted but one can hope he doesn't. Been a playmaker in college but might not be anything more then a depth CB in the NFL.

OG George Batiste: Souther Miss. Developmental OG that think has more upside then Aaron Mertz.

Okoye-DT Louisville...round 1

Aaron Sears OT/G Tennessee...Round 2

Brandon Siler MLB Florida...round 3

Mike Jones OG Iowa....round 4

Maurice Price WR Charleston Southern...round 5

You really think Siler would fall to the 3rd round?