I give up!!!

webtoe

I am through getting emotionally involved in hoping the Patriots lose to another team. It is bad enough when the Bills make stupid mistakes, and the Pats take advantage to win the game. Having another team do it when they have a real opportunity to win is just too frustrating and not worth it. :thumbdown:

I will go on hoping each week that the Patriots lose, and avoiding Sportstalk, sportscasts, and the newspapers when they don't.

The end is coming soon enough. I lived through the mid 80's, I can make it through now.

I am through getting emotionally involved in hoping the Patriots lose to another team. It is bad enough when the Bills make stupid mistakes, and the Pats take advantage to win the game. Having another team do it when they have a real opportunity to win is just too frustrating and not worth it. :thumbdown:

I will go on hoping each week that the Patriots lose, and avoiding Sportstalk, sportscasts, and the newspapers when they don't.

The end is coming soon enough. I lived through the mid 80's, I can make it through now.

Keep thinking that. No cap issues. A system of replaceable parts.

Keep thinking that. No cap issues. A system of replaceable parts.

If they were blowing people away, I would agree with you. One day a team, hopefully the Bills, will not make the mistakes that keeps these guys in games.

And Troy Brown, the one guy on the team I respect above all others, will not be there to bail them out.