Marty Ball

I would have given LT the ball atleast 35 times that game no questions asked. And most of them would have been swing passes. LT is insane in the open field.

3 things that costed the Bolts....

First, end of the first half they went to that prevent junk and let the Pats drive right down the field to get 7 points, that gave them momentum heading into the 2nd half. You dont give the Pats anything in any game! SIMPLE, I blame Wade Phillips for that!

Second, The botched punt by Parker. Ok, if you botch it just fall on the ball, dont get up and try to run with it, that costed them big time!

Third, Troy Browns stripping of the football when the Bolts defender made the INT, that kept the drive going and gave the Pats the win....

TURNOVERS WIN YOU BALL GAMES.........

I think Marty Ball is now just making stupid decisions when the game is on the line. It was almost like we was saying Im not going to be conservative no matter what the situation dictates.

Not just with the game on the line. How about going for 4th & 11 (was it 11?) instead of kicking a FG early in the game. I'm with you though, he made decisions based on what has been said about his playoff history. Stuupid, stuupid, stuupid, stuupid.

Worst thing is who he allowed to win the fuggin game. :thumbdown: Bastards!

To me the biggest screw up in the game coaching wise happended after NE scored to tie the game. On SD's next series, first down, LT run for 7, 2nd and 3rd, incomplete passes, punt on fourth. LT did not touch the ball the rest of the game.

The Pats had not stopped LT all game. SD had 5:30 or so to march the ball up the field and kick a field goal, instead, they tried gave the ball right back to the pumped up Pats.

I can see why LT was so pissed at the end of the game. I bet it was 20% pissed at Pat showboating and 80% frustrated that they threw the game away.

They would have killed Indy.

I think Marty Ball is now just making stupid decisions when the game is on the line. It was almost like we was saying Im not going to be conservative no matter what the situation dictates.

You're exactly right, the media has totally influenced this guy's decision making. Even Tom Jackson on ESPN opened the show by saying 30 to 35 carries by LT and the Chargers win that game. I actually felt better about the Bill's run defense after I saw the way LT was destroying the Pat's front seven.