I predict Nates a Skin

This is what we`ll be reading in the near future.With Williams at D.C. and in need of a corner and Snyder`s MONEY. He will be gone. Later Nate$$$$ :thumbsup:

if skins circle one of your guys with their recent history of FA busts you know you don't want him!!!! brunell, trading bailey for portis, john hall, wasting coles and moss, etc etc .... i say if bills find out skins really want him then they let him go!!

yea but williams will want one of his own.Nate is as good as gone with all the$$$ he want`s

that is assuming williams will still be there/have some pull - that defense came apart at the seams this season with constant infighting, from both the players and the coaches, and it showed on the field and in the stat sheet........

that is assuming williams will still be there/have some pull - that defense came apart at the seams this season with constant infighting, from both the players and the coaches, and it showed on the field and in the stat sheet........

This is true.I still think he`ll be there and go after Nate.They were talking about it on Fox and said He`ll get big buck`s and Snyder would probably layout close to 15 mill sighning bonus.

Yeah, I think Samuel is a better fit for the Redskins, and will get more flash and attention because of his big INT number, and because of playing well in the post season. This might be the best thing for us keeping Nate, although I think to keep him we probably have to sign him before he hits free agency, which means his situation wouldn't really be too affected by Washington and Samuel.

Actually, I predict a low key off-season from the 'Skins for a change. For one thing, the front office has received an incredible amount of criticism (rightfully so) for last season's spending spree that netted them some over-priced non-factors such as Adam Archuletta and Brandon Lloyd. Gibbs is on record saying that the team needs to make fewer "Wow!" moves this off-season and more astute minor adjustments here and there. There is even talk of bringing in a "real" GM to do a better job scouting around the league. Furthermore, the team's extravagant spending in years past has caught up with them in terms of the salary cap. If Nate really is too expensive for the Bills to have a legitimate shot at holding onto him, you would have to think that he'd be too expensive for Danny to get him -- even if he wanted to. Thus, I really think he has a better chance of staying with us than moving to Washington.

Who cares how much money Synder has - the Redskins will have to do some accounting magic cause they have almost zero cap room.

Last report, last week, was that they were 1.7 million OVER. They could probably do it but they need a lot of help and they would be one and done with a Nate sized contract.