Miami is a train wreck.....

CJPearl2

Dom Capers the highest paid assistant in the league....wtf? Dom Capers?

Meathead will be fired or demoted and isn't even a candidate for the job.

Brian Schottenheimer the lead candidate for coach cuz nobody else wants the job.

I love it.

Capers will go if B-Schot becomes coach, you think he wants to be under a youngster? Marty would be a good pick because he is older and can get those vets to play. I heard today Jim Mora Jr. is heading down there for interview number two. The Fins are worse off now than when Wannie left.

I see Marty being gone for sure if they lose. Don't know if he'll go to the Dols though.

if san diego fires marty they are morons.you can't win all the games and marty loves to run the ball,which is san diego's greatest strength right now.he hasn't won a superbowl yet ,but he is a good coach.

if san diego fires marty they are morons.you can't win all the games and marty loves to run the ball,which is san diego's greatest strength right now.he hasn't won a superbowl yet ,but he is a good coach.

There is a point where you look at his 5 years with the Chargers, the talent he has on this team, and his playoff record and say "thanks, you tried your best but you are what you are."