My Friend Interviewed Kenny Irons

The Buffalo Bills!!

no lie. my good friend works for the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. He interviewed Kenny Irons of Auburn this week.

I talked to him last week and had mentioned that a lot of people online were saying we should pick him in the 2nd and to see what he thought about buffalo.

He said that growing up in New Jersey, his favorite team was the bills and he'd love to play for us, but he thinks(and is pretty sure) that he's going to the Jets.

At least its good to know that some players from around the country are interested in coming to Buffalo!!!

He said that growing up in New Jersey, his favorite team was the bills and he'd love to play for us, but he thinks(and is pretty sure) that he's going to the Jets.

Kenny Irons is now my new favorite rb seeing as we have the whole Jersey/bills fan thing in common. With that the jets are just as likely to go defense as they are rb so I don't think it's a given they take irons. I wouldn't be opposed to the drafting of a rb as long as it's not in the 1st rd.

The Buffalo Bills!!

no lie. my good friend works for the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. He interviewed Kenny Irons of Auburn this week.

I talked to him last week and had mentioned that a lot of people online were saying we should pick him in the 2nd and to see what he thought about buffalo.

At least its good to know that some players from around the country are interested in coming to Buffalo!!!

I would be all for drafting Irons in the second, but I highly doubt he's still there at that point.