Players I am sick of hearing about at 12

JStranger76

Tedd Ginn Jr. and Paul Poslusny! Someone said we'd have the best reciever combo with Evans and Ginn! Son, what in thee hell is wrong with you! As for Penn St boy, some are saying "if he drops to 12" WHAT?!?!? He'll probably go in the 20's at best and anyways we'll need an ILB, not an OLB. Sorry about that, I feel better now. :bag:

Sorry again, I forgot to add Ginn Jr. isn't even that good of a reciever, he's just very fast, and only in straight line speed. The guy has Bucky Brooks written all over him. No fricken way we draft him!

I liked Ginn from last years game against Notre Dame, but then studying him more he is rather undersized and is slightly taller than Roscoe Parrish. Best receiver tandem when combined with Evans? No way.

Ginn would be perfect if we had a possession receiver like Moulds instead of Evans, but since we have Evans we need a big possession receiver like Jarrett. I believe we won't make any changes to our receivers and will head into next season with who we have, which is fine by me. Price was really starting to come on towards the end of the season, and he seems to still have great hands.

Drafting Ginn wouldn't be an upgrade over Price though if you think about it.

They moved POZ to the middle this year, but his best year was pre-knee injury and on the outside. I felt your way about Ginn for a while now because he also does not have a lot of size. A little guy who is really fast, but has had a hard time being a WR right away? We already drafted that guy a few years ago. I would like to see POZ in Bills uniform, I follow PSU, but I also know this would not be the best move for the team.

I wouldn't mind Poslusny on the Bills, if he somehow fell to the 2nd round. I really just don't think either one of these guys are #12 material, even if their positions were glaring needs for this team. I'm personally torn between Okoye or Willis right now, and that will probably change after the first few weeks of free agency...........which will change many things...........hopefully for the better. :w00t:

Ted Ginn Jr. 6-0-180 (at 21)

Marvin Harrison 6-0-185

Derrick Mason 5-10-190

Steve Smith 5-9-185

Just saying...This garbage about Ginn being a little bigger than Roscoe, or even being mentioned in the same breath as Parrish, is exactly that...garbage...

Not sure what the Ginn bashers were watching over the past 3 years but that Kid is electric...Argueably the most explosive Player in College Football...And I'm no homer...I'm a Michigan Fan...

I doubt the Bills Draft Ginn, and I have no idea what kinda Pro He'll turn out to be...But the Kid was the #1 Recruit in the Nation coming out of High School as a CB, and he dominated in the Big 10 as a WR/KR...He Played better in Big Games and He improved each Year...

If you don't want the Bills to draft Ginn no biggie...But please don't discredit the Kids skills...He's a heck of an NFL Prospect...