Could the Bills get the Jets 1st rounder

1billsfan

Even the most ardent detractors of Willis know that if the guy ever got his head on straight and gave a dang that he could be one of the top 5 backs in the league. He's big, young and already has two 1000 yards plus rushing seasons behind some very very poor offensive lines. Irons (who many have tabbed as the Jets pick) is no where near potentially as good as Willis. In effect, Willis needs some maturing and polishing. So Mangini could get a highly motivated back (I think it would completely piss Willis off) that they no longer have to get embarrassed by and who'd come willing to sign a cap friendly extension. This would be a risky thing for the Bills to do. Given that the Bills and Jets are in the same division the price tag would have to be the Jets 21st pick in the first round. How many people had us taking Donte Whitner last year, or Willis when he was drafted, or a used up Bledsoe who was traded for a first rounder? You have no idea how possible something like this might end up being. Now I realize you have very low self-esteem and need the approval of the crowd, but you must be aware that some here could care less about how many people see it their way. In case you were wondering, I'm one of them. Carry on.

Wow!! I thought were actually going to try and support BOTH of your statements.

Maybe you had brain freeze or something-

but you didn't even try to support your post that you feel the Bills should give up a number one and a number three draft pick for Turner.

As far as the nonsense you posted above about getting a number one for McGahee- here are a few things you post that I fel are delusional at best:

1. You infer that McGahee would be completely pissed off if he was traded to the Jets

2. You state that he would be willing to sign a cap friendly extension if he went to the Jets

Now about giving up a number one and a number three for Turner...let's hear it......