It's the Giants and Phins in London per the

Unless I missed a different story in there, all I read was pure speculation:

"According to one report yesterday, the NFL will announce next week that the game will be played in London. That report also said it's possible that the Bills will be the road team. But the Giants obviously have a higher profile than the Bills, and sponsors of the game in England reportedly have been pushing for the Giants for more than a year."

Unless I missed a different story in there, all I read was pure speculation:

"According to one report yesterday, the NFL will announce next week that the game will be played in London. That report also said it's possible that the Bills will be the road team. But the Giants obviously have a higher profile than the Bills, and sponsors of the game in England reportedly have been pushing for the Giants for more than a year."

I checked with Buddy the "Wonder Dog", he thinks it will be the Giants and Miami.

• 3 weeks later...
Why would they want a small market like Buffalo? Doesn't make sense.

Unless you are referring to the Bills being not the most popular team in the US because we have not won anything in a while and we do not have the geographic fan base to popular even when we are bad, I'm not sure what you mean.

At any rate the fan base of a particular city means little as they are talking about selling their product in European markets so market size here is not a big issue/

The Bills having a small market here might make us a better choice to give up a home game as the possibility is that if one picks the game correctly you are giving up less than a sellout crowd if the right Bills home game is the one sent on the road.

Very nice for the Bills. Miami gives up a home game to play in a pro Giant situation. While not likely to generate hooligan level hostility, it's still not a Dolphin friendly game.

lol This is great :unsure: seriously, this will be like Miamidoing what the 'Aints did last year by playing against the Giants away from home, hopefully Eli torches them big time as Culpepper still sucks pooch.