Let's List All The Positives Of Being 0-4

Mark VI

We get to give our very favorite head coach legend - William the Tuna Parcells - quite possibly the number one pick in the draft.

Boy, won't Old Whitey (DonnaTheHo) look all smiley next Spring when he's making a genius pick in the 2nd round and Darth Vader takes the most talented player in the entire country.

Hey DonnaTheHo  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

And for good measure  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

64179[/snapback]

Evans was a bright spot. Lets hope the rest of the losers don't rub off on him. As far as Dallas pulling one over us....our number one need is a leader and QB. JP fits this need. It was still a good trade to me.

Two positives in game were Willis played more and had some success as did Evans, both these players most important to Bills future.

In time these guys speed is going to be a great  influence and help for our offense.  I think its very positive the thought of a young mobile quarterback being able to use three very speedy guys in Moulds , Evans and Willis.  As much as its a bummer tonight and for many of the up coming games this season many lessons will be learned which will be great for the future.

64155[/snapback]

Moulds hasn't been a deep threat for two years now. A dynamic duo of Evans and Moulds doesn't appear to be in the cards as Moulds is clearly in decline.

Moulds hasn't been a deep threat for two years now.  A dynamic duo of Evans and Moulds doesn't appear to be in the cards as Moulds is clearly in decline.

64193[/snapback]

In that case, he'll be gone next year. There is no way TD is going to take an $8 million cap hit for a declining Butler player.

In that case, he'll be gone next year. There is no way TD is going to take an $8 million cap hit for a declining Butler player.

64211[/snapback]

They will want Moulds to stay but do something about his contract, he is still a very good receiver, but his contract need be re- worked, or yes he very well may be gone

Mcgahee, Evans , Moulds , JP are a positive to the Bills future the three young guys and a older player with some experience.

Please spare me the TiVo happytalk this week. I know we have talent but changes are needed .  Ralph should talk to people outside of TD and see what they think about his GM,Coaching Staff and Roster. A complete unbiased review.

64044[/snapback]

If RW does any review and that's a big IF, it will be after the season. RW has given Donahoe complete reign over this team and last time I checked (before the season) Ralph Wilson was content with TD'd job so far. Of course that could well change but I get the sense that we'll be stuck with Donahoe for a while.

Myself I think Donahoe has been well off the mark in his drafting and FA signings for the most part, let alone his mis-steps in assembling a competent coaching staff. I can't believe that RW(knowing what I know) would tighten the purse strings if Donahoe wanted a "certain" coach. These hires have been ALL Donahoe, but the bottom line is you still have to have talanted players who play smart football. In that regard this Bills team is this dumbest - hands down that I witnessed these many years.

Please spare me the TiVo happytalk this week.

64044[/snapback]

Amen to that. I have TiVo'd every game this year and immediately deleted them after the game was over. These games are just absolutely brutal to watch, I can't understand why anyone would want to punish themselves by dissecting these stevestojantty games.