Weather Channel Taken Over By Liberals!

No, I'm not tolerant of people who think global warming is bull. And if you are one of 'those' people, then you are a !@#$ing moron, too.

Yeah, huh?

Okay...please post the published scientific facts (not theories) that have proven global warming caused by human beings is real.

This ought to be good................

The funny thing here is that Im not totally against the concept that GM MAY be real. My potision is that until its proven by scientific fact..and not that its warmer....that its warmer BECAUSE OF HUMANS, I remain skeptical.

Of course, all those folks so "tolerant of other points of view" have called me every name in the book, as seen here for holding such a position and not marching lockstep with the GC crowd...and worse ( and quite typically) for not saying "its all caused by Bush."

I'll get right on that. :thumbsup:

(edited) On second thought, I'll just laugh and point.

Just what I thought.

If youre going to come here and call people names, ESPECIALLY for just saying "I dont agree with you" then have the balls and common courtesy to say WHY you hold such a point of view, you dolt.

You call people names in a debate forum and then when asked to back it up, you puke up this?

DICKLESS.

Just what I thought.

If youre going to come here and call people names, ESPECIALLY for just saying "I dont agree with you" then have the balls and common courtesy to say WHY you hold such a point of view, you dolt.

You call people names in a debate forum and then when asked to back it up, you puke up this?

DICKLESS.

:thumbsup:

Sorry, I just can not take people like you seriously.

I'll do the moderators a favor and leave this thread. Sorry for this.