I hope the Pats get pasted this weekend!!!!!

webtoe

Living in New England this time of year is unbearable!!!! -_-

The 'Nobody respects us' , 'We have Belicheck & Brady' mantra of the fans is nauseating.

I honestly respect the Patriots and I am jealous of what they have accomplished. But the air of superiority amongst the fans and media is like nails to a chalkboard.

I'm hoping for a complete demolition, unlike last year against the Broncos where they still blame poor officiating.

Something like 34-14 would be most gratifying. :pirate:

Would you bet against them?

Would you take the Chargers, with Rivers & Schottenheimer, and give five points to the Pats, Brady, & Belichick?

I want the Chargers to win also, but I can't see how you lay the points. I know LDT is the X-factor...It's going to be a good game, a little late afternoon SoCal sunshine blasting into our cold living rooms...I'll probably bet the Pats and hope for a 24-20 Chargers win! :pirate:

I'm with ya. The new Bills rivalry for the 21 century has got to be with the pats. They have kicked our Arsis for almost 10 straight years now. Even back in the 90’s when the Bills where running they managed to give us a hard time and win more then just a few games!

As much as I hate them, I still give them credit for what they have accomplished. They have arguably the best coach of the last 25 years, one of the most hearlded QBs to ever play the game, and they just seem to always get the job done no matter who is injurred or who they are playing against.

The thing that really upsets me is that they always seem to to be perpetually in contention becuase of the way they draft. The have 2 first rounders this year due to the Deon Branch trade with SEA, which means they will replace some aging vet and be in contention next year.

I think they are the team to watch out for this post season and I think they will get through the Chargers and face BAL in an AFC Championship game. No doubt I'll be rooting against them, but I think they will beat SD.

I agree, I would not bet against them. I get the same feeling from the Pats as I did about the Bills during the early 90's. That nobody was going to beat them (until the SB :pirate: )

In fact, this game reminds me alot of when the Bills went into Pittsburgh after the Comeback, and I just new they were not going to let Neil O'Donnel beat them.

Still, I want them to get crushed.

One thing in SD's favor that is not getting a lot of play is that Wade Phillips is one hell of a defensive coordinator, and crushed the Pats in NE early last year.

I'm really hoping Merriman gets in Brady's face a lot.

Nothing makes me happier than when Marcia get's frustrated and has the pouty look on her ... uh I mean, his face. :pirate:

You heard it here. This will not be a close game. The Chargers will win big. Bad matchup for the Pats. West coast road game and the Chargers are far more physical.

I wanted the "too many holes brushed under the carpet" Jets to lose to the Patriots so as to expose their overinflated baloon.

I want the Patriots to lose to the San Diego chargers due to the ex-bills connections.

I wan the San Diego chargers to lose to the Colts as their offensive philosophy resembles our glory days and I want Bill Polian to win the big one.

I want any NFC team to lose the SB as they don't deserve to even be in the super bowl.

Just as much credit you have given to their HC, QB and drafting, lot of the credit for their winning goes to their OL and the front 7 on defense. They have won their games in the trenches much more than anywhere else. Finally, lest we not forget, they had the best clutch kicker in the history of the NFL....Adam Vinateri....

I think LT goes off this game and has one of the biggest games hes had all year!

I think the Pats front 7 is one of the hardest to run against....Only the Holy Bruschi might be the weakest link of that front 7.

I think the Pats front 7 is one of the hardest to run against....Only the Holy Bruschi might be the weakest link of that front 7.

Agreed, and you better believe the box will be even more fortified than usual. Belichick will make sure Rivers is forced to make 2 or 3 big plays to win the game.

Agreed, and you better believe the box will be even more fortified than usual. Belichick will make sure Rivers is forced to make 2 or 3 big plays to win the game.

And I hope Rivers makes those plays to tell Brady that it is his time now.....