$1million/week for 5 years!!!

DrDawkinstein

im sure this will/should be moved but i just had to point out the contract that David Beckham signed.

$250mil/5 years

thats a salary of $1million per week.

lets hope nate and willis dont hear about this

Yeah, but you have to take into consideration that there is a very decent chance if not distinct possibly that Beckham will score nine goals this year.

im sure this will/should be moved but i just had to point out the contract that David Beckham signed.

$250mil/5 years

thats a salary of $1million per week.

lets hope nate and willis dont hear about this

On the radio they were saying that his contract most likely includes the endorsement deals he's already signed. So 50 mil per year is NOT the salary the team is paying out.

On the radio they were saying that his contract most likely includes the endorsement deals he's already signed. So 50 mil per year is NOT the salary the team is paying out.

I thought the same thing about the endorsement deals.

Still, life is good for Mr. and Mrs. Beckham.

this is the main reason why I have grown to hate professional sports the past couple years. Who needs that much money anyways? No one in the history of sports is worth that much money. Why not give him a virgin a day while they are at it.

They don't get paid that much in European soccer. He's just the overhyped overrated player Americans and Asians have grown to love. Of course he was turned down by any half decent team left in Europe.

Yeah, but you have to take into consideration that there is a very decent chance if not distinct possibly that Beckham will score nine goals this year.

But he'll also have to suffer the excruciating agony of being tripped at least 4 times next season, requiring him to roll screaming on the ground until a stretcher arrives.

this is the main reason why I have grown to hate professional sports the past couple years. Who needs that much money anyways? No one in the history of sports is worth that much money. Why not give him a virgin a day while they are at it.

Nothing personal but this is one of my least favorite points of view. I don't care how much money anyone makes. If someone is willing to pay the loot then so be it. It's market value. It sucks that teachers and doctors don't get paid what athlete's do.