Trust Marv

SoulMan

No doubt, Marv now recognizes the "disapointment" as a near total waste of a # 1 pick on the level of MW (hidden message here ?).

And quite nearly the reincarnation of Lonnie Johnson with a running back number.

I'm sure Marv has someplace in mind for WM where there is "something to do".

Billslaw: Never include the names or initials WM.

In the same sentence as TT.

No doubt, Marv now recognizes the "disapointment" as a near total waste of a # 1 pick on the level of MW (hidden message here ?).

And quite nearly the reincarnation of Lonnie Johnson with a running back number.

I'm sure Marv has someplace in mind for WM where there is "something to do".

Billslaw: Never include the names or initials WM.

In the same sentence as TT.

I can only decipher a little of what you are saying. Get Ed and his great investigative skills in here to solve this code.

im sure all marv is going to do is recognize he has plenty of other holes to fill and a kid going into his contract year.

i think that all marv has to do to handle the "situation" is tell willis "no extension, run for your money"

then when we find out NEXT YEAR if we want to keep him or not we can draft a RB then.

im sure all marv is going to do is recognize he has plenty of other holes to fill and a kid going into his contract year.

i think that all marv has to do to handle the "situation" is tell willis "no extension, run for your money"

then when we find out NEXT YEAR if we want to keep him or not we can draft a RB then.

I just posted this on another thread, but it bares relevance here as well. I think drafting a RB 2007 is definitely a good idea. Yes, make Willis run for his money, and make him beat out a young spark plug to stay in Buffalo. And if he feels slighted for not getting an extension and he puts up HUGE numbers in 2007 with a young guy nipping at his heels, re-negotiate then to a reasonable degree knowing that across the NFL RB is one of the easiest positions to replace and that our replacment is waiting in the wings, and if Willis walks, draft another high character, high-motor guy in 2008 and before you know it, Buffalo has two backs producing between 700-1000 yards.

Bear in mind, this running back scenario trusts the scouting aptitude of Marv and company to find a guy that could be plugged in effectively during his rookie season. After last year's draft, I am confident in this... :thumbsup: