This Should Make ole Ralph Happy

plenzmd1

Wow, sos I'm reading the Post this morning and it looks like ole Danny boy coming back to the district. Seems like yesterday that JK Cooke stadium opened, and already Danny wants out. It is a pitiful place all the way around, from access(no friggen Metro), to lots, to ambiance, can't say I really blame him

So, Danny says he will use his own money to build the staduim, but he will wants free land and the ability to exclusively develop that land and generate GOBS of cash. Now, as part of his own money I am sure Danny will tap that staduim slush fund the NFL has, you know the one the Jets/Gints using to build their new staduim. So again, Ralph will help fund building a new staduim, of which he will get no revunue, but said stadium will help to drive his cost of business up.

Fight On Ralph, we screwed things like this keep happening.

Now, I must say that it will be cool to have the Nats new stadium,a new soccer staduim, and a new football staduim all in that part of town.

For those who don't know, the new baseball staduim is not far from the capital(you will see the capital over the center field wall), but in a part of town that was not really "blossoming". So, I am all for that part of it. Drive by the new stadium construction about once every two weeks, cool to see it go up!!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...7011002496.html

Wow, sos I'm reading the Post this morning and it looks like ole Danny boy coming back to the district. Seems like yesterday that JK Cooke stadium opened, and already Danny wants out. It is a pitiful place all the way around, from access(no friggen Metro), to lots, to ambiance, can't say I really blame him

So, Danny says he will use his own money to build the staduim, but he will wants free land and the ability to exclusively develop that land and generate GOBS of cash. Now, as part of his own money I am sure Danny will tap that staduim slush fund the NFL has, you know the one the Jets/Gints using to build their new staduim. So again, Ralph will help fund building a new staduim, of which he will get no revunue, but said stadium will help to drive his cost of business up.

Fight On Ralph, we screwed things like this keep happening.

Now, I must say that it will be cool to have the Nats new stadium,a new soccer staduim, and a new football staduim all in that part of town.

For those who don't know, the new baseball staduim is not far from the capital(you will see the capital over the center field wall), but in a part of town that was not really "blossoming". So, I am all for that part of it. Drive by the new stadium construction about once every two weeks, cool to see it go up!!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...7011002496.html

Who paid for, or is paying for, the current stadium?